⚠️ Forum Rules & Regulations

@Bagel

Please read our pinned topics, the rapid app is down.

1 Like

Thank you, I will just wait to see what happens. Thank you again for all your intuitive advice and how to do things on the fire stick. And for the quick reply.

1 Like

Hi Troy,
I got some issue with UK Turks app in my fire stick TV.
Since UK Turks update the app. I can’t get Catch UP TV is loaded and not pop nothing, just kick me out. I can see all the rest of the TV Shows section like Current TV Shows and the Classic TV Show Can’t see Catch UP TV… Could you please help me on that…

Nothing we can do about that. You will need to contact your iptv provider. Catchup is a limited service offered on only select channels.

2 Likes

Thank you very much for your quick response.
I will take a better app to see my TV Series…:grinning::+1:t4::fist:t4:

Take a look here for the best recommend aps with real debrid setup.

1 Like

Hello everyone, I think for now we should use the chat system or private msging for free m3u or epg lists… Let’s try to keep the forums clear unless its legal. Just a reminder. As we are under the eye let’s play the game for now so we can keep our glorious forum. Please learn how to use the PM system and the search. There is people here who are active that will help out as well with these lists.

2 Likes

Can you please accept patron donations through PayPal and/or Venmo?

Hello @bgflex unfortunately, the plugin that we use on this forum for donations only supports credit card processing through Stripe.

It is the most secure processing available on the Internet but yes I understand why people are hesitant to input CC info.

We’ve been asking for PayPal integration for a long time and will definitely implement it if it is ever available.

Thank you.

3 Likes

Thank Troy ! So much amazing information. I’m trying to catch up.

4 Likes

Thanks for being a Patron!!

2 Likes

Thank you. I’m excited to be here. And learn from you guys.
I think I’ve done step 1. I used your Surfshark link! Lol

1 Like

@TROYPOINT Thanks for the discobot tutorials. I use this same forum software for another topic, so I was already fairly familiar with how it works, but I never tried the discobot features much there, so it was good to see so many of them. I’ve been on forums since January 2013, but only one of them, which I started with about a year and a half ago, has been this forum software. I like the built-in features, like how a weblink expands, and paste in copied pictures, and that we can also use BB Code. Looking forward to all the things mentioned in the email that brought me here. Merry Christmas to you and your staff.

Thanks for making it possible for your followers to have some place that each of us can get answers and learn from others ! Thanks for everything

3 Likes

When making topics please read this:

We want to help you but alot of topics are lacking info. Keep in mind most common issues can be searched and found. I have pinned alot of info for easy viewing to help you on your path. But please adhere to this guideline so we can have a better understanding.

1 Like

I mentioned to stay away from IPTV services. I hope that did not break the rules. I shared a web link page about the problem of REAL DEBRID and it’s expired certificate last night for the community and for Troypoint to add to his Real Debrid Blog. Please see my message posted a few minutes ago for regulation purposes. I just do not want to break the rules as I do love this forum and the wonderful members on it. I do not know where to inform others of things I know coming down the pike.

1 Like

Real debrid is up and working. Next time people please read before you post, i dont need hundreds of posts if the same thing same topic. If something is down look for it to be reported. Multiple posts of the same thing without reading is going to get closed.

Going foward, if something is down thank you for reporting. But if this does happen i think one topic on it should be fine abd everyone should post there. I will start merging them to one topic and close repeats. That way you guys can have the discussion in the one topic.

6 Likes

Good day everyone! We have removed topic timers for every category, The posts will not auto lock. Please when looking for something or asking for help use our search! We have tons and tons of topics and content on most major things. If you see a older post with your issue post there. Please use our solution system if something has worked for you so others can see it, the topic will remain open for discussion incase that stopped working for people to post what worked for them, solutions can be changed.

Before making a topic please look to see if its been posted before and post in that topic, the search will show you. No discouraging discussion, rather cutting down on the same topics on the same thing. If its posted feel free to add info or your issue. We appreciate all you and the continued support you give to troypoint. We want to encourage topics and discussion on issues. You have suggested we remove locks so we did, this will make it a lot easier to find info and allow you guys to really utilize the search and see if something is talked about so you can add your thoughts and suggestions to it. Thank you everyone.

Edit: If you see lots of unread topics at the top its because every post was unlocked.

4 Likes

Just wanted to say thank you for your knowledge. I have been following your site for some time now and just recently became a patron, your guidance and knowledge is appreciated!

3 Likes

Thank you for the info and guides.