Formuler Z11 pro max

Dang where was the Black Friday special on the Z11! That price tag is a bit much but what a cool box! You guys are going to have to give us your hand me downs! :pray:

3 Likes

Well ran into a tivimate issue. My backup file was either corrupt or a recent tivi update made it that way so had to manual input all the creds :crazy_face: Its so hard not to go straight to tivimate, been using it so long now its easy to navigate, mytv not so much, its very nice but im much slower and clumsy with it :joy:…all to be expected. Next week I have a Hauppauge tv tuner coming in and I will see how it works with mtvo…

3 Likes

2 days ago

scales_PNG52

Today

old-scale-clipart-19

My apologies to @Powerfader for this horrendous meme. That’s why you the king :prince: :rofl:

1 Like

2 different apps, mytvonline 3 and tivimate, just use what you like. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thats why I put them side by side. You have tivimate for the soft landing after you crash using mytvonline :rofl:

1 Like

That’s awesome guys! KEEP IT UP! More info please! I love your meme :rofl:

1 Like

Well I have good and bad news…A neighbor came by and was watching me tweak the formuler…I handed him the remote and told him dont mess it up I’ll be right back… I left, came back and he says…How much you want? …pardon me… the tv thing, can I buy it. I said well its kinda expensive and … he says how much? I then explained all the channels did not come with it as I pay for them, he said so what :joy:… I think this guy is mafia :grimacing:… That was the bad, The good is it sold for $250 cash as long as I help him get the subscriptions set up… So im now back to the shield…which is my fav anyways…win-win

3 Likes

You will be back, trust me :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hes all setup and has one sub, thats looking pretty good. He loves it. I set him up a few years ago with an older firestick and I had no idea he didnt use it anymore. He said hes been using roku since it was on his tv and had a sling subscription and they just jacked up the prices. Hes on a fixed income, wife passed away about 5 years ago and hes in a wheel chair due to a stroke. He watches tons of tv mostly sports. I actually told him he could have it for what I paid and the setup I did was free. So Im down $50 but so happy hes happy…win-win :+1:

4 Likes

Tis’ the season (well, it’s always the season) :+1: :innocent: :+1:

1 Like

giphy

1 Like

@TXRon That is an amazing gesture. You’re a nice guy TXRon. Tx for renewing my faith in mankind.

3 Likes

Thanks, he is very happy and had no idea he could watch so many football games :rofl:… Now he has asked me to find him an easy to use remote with only the buttons he needs…He likes my ugos remote that I was using on it when he first saw it… then when I set it up for him he noticed it was not the same remote :grimacing:… told him I can get it sent on a slow boat from china, but im keeping mine :sunglasses:

Come-on…get him a Nvidia and they come with great remotes!

Will the nvidea remote pair with other boxes? That would be perfect cause its easy to hold. He only has the use of 1 hand …hmmmm

Doubt it, but can’t hurt to try.

I have a nvide remote cheap clone that I keep by my bed…gona give it a shot and see

1 Like

well, guess :skull: what, It works

2 Likes

Good on you Ron, that’s what this is all about!!:v:

1 Like

If anyone is interested, there are some Formuler apps inside Unlinked including Netflix. In Unlinked, type in Formuler

4 Likes