Formuler Z11 pro max

This is possibly :thinking: addictive. I spent all afternoon web surfing for icons.:rofl:

2 Likes

It means you are enjoying your new streaming machine :+1: :sunglasses:

Iā€™m so glad you are all fixed up and so sorry you had to go through that dudz5 fiasco :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Well thanks. Me and I canā€™t imagine how many others including yourself are sorry for that dudz5. And yeah this freaking internet has consumed me. But itā€™s fun :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Hey PapaS. I admire you. You have a ton of stick toitivness.

1 Like

From Formulerā€¦ā€Itā€™s just a remnants of a hidden test app for quality control in manufacturingā€

4 Likes

I think it is great, very fast and every app is working flawless. Very happy.
Maybe my shield was dying? Formuler Z11 pro max is my go too!

4 Likes

Thanks for clearing that up for me :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

@PapaS ive noticed you are using lots of widgets, quick question are they installing with no hassle or are you jumping through hoops to get them working? ā€¦I think I know the answer, just to be clear the box is not so locked up it prevents widgets etcā€¦

:rofl: No hoops no hassles or they probably wouldnā€™t be there.

3 Likes

:joy: as I thought. Made to enjoy, not confuse. You bought it, do as you please. The way it should be. :+1:

2 Likes

MyTvonline3 is the best ive seen from a box.
FORMULER | MYTVOnline3

2 Likes

I have to say next to tivimate itā€™s really close and I have to say the bt remote that is sold separately works perfect for tivimate searches but I havenā€™t tried the assistant :sweat_smile: to much in case my wife hears a stranger in here.

Update - [Google voice control] worked great for searches in tivimate but because the remote number Pad also worked for whichever playlist I was in I asked it to go to channel 6 and it said it didnā€™t understand but ask me to show you the tv guide, so I did and the box went into total spaz mode, flashing screen and the only button that worked was the home button and then I had to restart the box to run right. So now I turned Google voice off for good.:sweat_smile:

1 Like

Yea I think the remote is much better than the buzz remote although its button overload on both. My fav box remote is the shields triangle remote. Its minimal buttons are perfect just missing an air mouse.

2 Likes

I hated the buzz remote to. Thatā€™s what I thought about this bt remote it sure would have been nice to have an air mouse on it so Iā€™m stuck with the Wechip combo cause I need an airmouse in alot of cases.

1 Like

@PapaS You might try other bt remotes if you have any. I hooked up my minimal ugoos bt remote with airmouse button and it works like a charm on the formuler :+1:

1 Like

Probably some of their boot up code

2 Likes

So you wouldnā€™t use Tivi with the Z11 ?

I know youā€™re not asking me but being an ol fart that hates change if I would have learned to use mytvonline3 before tivimate than thatā€™s what Iā€™d be using now and it is quite inviting. I guess right now itā€™s tivimate but it is up in the air. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Actually I have them running side by side, for one it was easy to install my backup on tivimate which contains all my sub credentials so simple copy paste over to mytvonline app and I love the mytvonline3 launcher, the looks, grouping, recent channel list etc. And it pulls that from whatever sub ive been watching and combines them for easy access. So its a slow methodical transfer for me. I like both and will keep both. But when I start up it will be on mytvonline and from there who knows :joy:

1 Like

Thatā€™s what I was thinking, I probably lean towards Online3 even though I use Tivi. So great info @PapaS, @TXRon both of you. Canā€™t wait for further revelations! :v:

2 Likes