Formuler Z11 pro max

This device is fast and definitely a upgrade from the Nvidia shield, but a big learning curve for mytvonline3! But it works very snappy. Side loading is easy and BT remote is great :+1:
Love it.

5 Likes

cool, mine just shipped out :+1:

1 Like

I think you will be very happy :blush:

5 Likes

Thatā€™s a mighty big statement.

5 Likes

I hear ya, but it is really faster and awesome. Ive been a long time user of the shield 2017 and newer and this to me is a huge improvement.

3 Likes

It is hard to believe. Seems no one can ever match the nvidea tegra chipā€¦kinda only one in that class. Will be interesting to see Troys full review and Chigz review. I know my ugoos ut8 is a beast with 8gb ram on a stock androidā€¦ we shall see, I cant wait :grimacing: :joy:

4 Likes

Yes we will wait and see? I always wanted to try out the ugoos :thinking:

My new z11 has caused my buzzx5 to be put back in the box it came in. I canā€™t say itā€™s better than the Shield cause Iā€™ve never owned one. But itā€™s far better than anything Iā€™ve tried. Havenā€™t spent alot of time on the mytvonline 3 app but pretty impressive so far, channels load fast, very clear picture you donā€™t have to change servers for different playlists and favorites organization is super easy.

4 Likes

Ive been wondering where you were. I knew the Z11 came in but you were quietā€¦so I figured you were busy setting it up and exploringā€¦orā€¦ nevermind :grimacing: :joy:

4 Likes

Ahhhh itā€™s literally been a 5,6 maybe even a 7 day z11 marathon. Iā€™m tired and spent :sleeping: but overjoyed with this thing. And yes, we have wolf launcher complete with widgets but there homescreen is quite awesome to. :ok_hand:

6 Likes

Yea from the vids ive looked at it really doesnt look like wolf would be needed especially with the iptv integration with the built in home screen. Mine will be here in a few days unles the mailman steals it and I will be delayed :grimacing: :face_with_monocle:

3 Likes

Will it work with Netflix, Prime and Hulu?

2 Likes

most likely but in a lesser resolution than you might want. This box is the next pure iptv streamer. It is not(to my knowledge) certified for netflix etc. and not the market its after.

5 Likes

I downloaded Netflix on my Z10 Pro Max from the stock store. Do not update it when it asks and it works great for me

4 Likes

Mine came in today, so far im very impressed with the layout, updates and very surprised how the box found(during setup) my home server and even my location for most videos. I have 3 different or possible locations and the Z11 instantly said peek a booā€¦look what we foundā€¦and just like that my recording was setup before ive added even one iptv serviceā€¦very cool :sunglasses:. I notice quite a few things kinda tivimatish looking within the player but not reallyā€¦its just a cosmetic look that grabs your attention. So far everything is very smooth and to be honest I will be better at this in the morning with more coffee :joy: One thing I can honestly say after about 2 hours tweaking the system is this is Cadillac style. So far ive seen no need to rush wolf launcher to the rescue because this layout is not what you see on most boxes that start feeding you ads, ive seen none, nada nuthin to be intrusive. I will update if I find anything out of whack :face_with_monocle: :grimacing:

5 Likes

Youā€™ll be impressed how customizable the mytvonline3 app is as far as creating groups and favorites is pretty well the same as tivimate. Have a riot and remember to drink :cocktail: plenty of liquids. :+1:

P.S - what the heck is the app ā€œfactoryā€ for? When I open itā€™s all Chinese and shuts off my vpnšŸ˜•

One more editšŸ˜‚I canā€™t believe what a nicer picture over dudz5

2 Likes

have not seen the app factory, are you drinking perhaps :rofl:ā€¦ hang on iā€™ll dig around :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

I see the market store but I think thats just a pretty aptoid clone?

3 Likes

Manage installed apps section in settings

2 Likes

do not see that in settings, just the apps setting. I did have 2 updates as soon as I plugged it in back to back

4 Likes