Formuler Z11 pro max

Watching Papa and Ron go at this thing makes me think a @Powerfader meme isn’t far behind…:footprints:

3 Likes

please do not stirr him up :skull: :joy:

ok ive got it set to record cheap trick at 4pm… lets see if we rock :joy: :face_with_monocle: :skull:

1 Like

I think this came with it

I see that app, not sure what it is. In permissions is just says permissions? I forced stopped it and cleared cache and so far no issues. I will leave the data alone. Its small and no issue. This could be an updater of some sorts.

3 Likes

:blush: Thanks I was panicking there. I know so little about all this stuff I thought I might have some sorta trojan warrior :flushed: thing goin on.:rofl:

2 Likes

Chinese spyware…all good…

1 Like

never know. I figure with is stopped it cant do anything…just need to remember to start it if an update wont take :grimacing:

2 Likes

th-518625982

1 Like

Lol, everything you buy does this… all manufacturers.

Its wrong wether its your country or someone els. But thats a lil off topic.

Glad everyone is enjoying this device. I do want it.

3 Likes

Santa after he drops off @TP-Dracoo’s new LG OLED TV and Z11.

So true…just joking around…yah gotta laugh or else you’d be crying…

2 Likes

ok, after getting it all setup, 2 iptv providers. Recorded cheap trick in concert…all went well. Box is very nice but I have 1 main issue and its not the box fault…can you guess? hmmm
I live in the Tivimate eco-system and yes the box will install tivimate and works well, the question is why would I? If I had never used tivimate and this was my 1st box its a hands down winner. However I do use tivimate on arguably the best streaming box ever made Nvidea Shield. The Formuler blows the buzz box out of the water and to be honest pretty much any other device ive used except the shield. Its the versatility of the shield that keeps driving me back not to mention flawless performance. Shield #1, Formuler Z11 #2…all others way behind. The formuler does not have AV1 codec which is the new standard but no one will really notice that in performance except maybe someone with poor bandwidth as the AV1 handles that better.

6 Likes

Exact sentiment about mytvonline3 and I’m still using TiviMate :roll_eyes:
I love Cheap Trick

1 Like

Are you sure about the av1

3 Likes

I stand corrected then, I read somewhere it didnt have it, very cool.

1 Like

duh…on main page

@TXRon …are you sayn your

ugoos ut8 is “way” behind ??

1 Like

The ugoos is a full blown stock android v11 and very powerfull actually. I currently have it running a mini server for dvr mostly.

Tivimate & Wolf Launcher forever :heart:

1 Like