Formuler Z11 Pro Max Quick Start Video

Thats the 1st thing that caught my eye was how fast it found everything on my network. Makes life easier :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Hi Iā€™m thinking of purchasingā€¦ I know IPTV works on this but can I install Hulu, peacock, paramount and frndly on it? Or do I keep my firestick for them?

I donā€™t have one, but many on here do and I believe you can load whatever you want. If not, then we would have heard about it.

Donā€™t use Paramount or hulu but Peacock works. I had to try numerous versions but finally got one to work. Iā€™ll try the other 2 and give an update.

Update- Paramount+ and hulu from Aurora store work.

Hope everyone had a great holiday :slightly_smiling_face: does anyone know if u can add night owl protect app to the Z11 Pro Max? It is an app offers on Android phone and z11 is android operating system, right? Probably a stupid question but Iā€™m new to all this lol I just want to be able to view the cameras on my TV thru the Z11 if possible

You can add it but I think itā€™s not formatted for tv.

It looks like app on my phoneā€¦ I wonder if it would work? Cause we obviously use touch on phone so wonder we could navigate thru with remoteā€¦ hmmm

I was navigating with a wechip air mouse.

Would a Dreamlink 7 Color Keyboard be like a wechip?

Not sure but this is the wechip

Mini Air Remote,Wechip Wireless Keyboard 2.4G Smart TV Fly Mouse W1 Multifunctional Remote Control for Android TV Box/PC/Smart TV/Projector/HTPC/All-in-one PC/TV (W1 air Mouse) https://a.co/d/az7ftgf

Looks like it is a mouseā€¦ hmm it might workā€¦ ty for the info :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I added Tivimate to my new Z11. Maybe its old hat but i prefer the guide on Tivimate. Always 1 button away.

I already have Stickman_On_Fire. lol

Same here, tried to like mytvonline3 but just find I like tivimate more. I find it plays better and is much more stable. Two days ago I deleted mytvonline3 cause I donā€™t use it and plus it takes close to a gig in space.

Oh thatā€™s disappointing news Papa, Was thinking that was the big selling point of the Z11. But Iā€™m glad we have Tivi!

Hi PapaS
I bought the formuler Z11 Pro Maxā€¦ how did u download the night owl app? I tried play store and downloader

Sorry Iā€™m asking stupid questions but did u download from playstore or downloader

Off of brave browser from apkpure

You can also type this in to downloader browser

https://m.apkpure.com/night-owl-protect/com.nightowlsp.no

Make sure to add the letter ā€œpā€ at the end. Should be .nop

1 Like

Ty so muchā€¦ Finally got it to work and I can sign inā€¦ hard to sign in because u canā€™t see the keyboard on the screen but we can now see the cameras on the TV :smiley::smiley::smiley:

1 Like