Formuler Z11 Pro Max Quick Start Video

Glad you got it working. For those keyboard problems a wechip airmouse works good on the z11 and it has a mini keyboard on one side of it :grinning:

When we bought the Z11 it came with a Dreamlink Palm Remo 7 color backlit Wireless mini Keyboard, so thatā€™s what we used. :smiley:

Thatā€™s a nice bonus, I got a phone stand.:roll_eyes:

Tivimate developers really put their heads together for what you look at within remote navigation.
My Z11 is very fast but does have a few issues.
I have discovered that Stremio has issues when launched in the Z11. Freezing, playback as examples. Will be contacting the support team next week to see if they are aware.
Have a great weekend all.

1 Like

I have Stremio on mine and it seems to be working okay but I donā€™t use it much. I know I had troubles with different versions and ended up sticking with 1.5.8 because it seemed to have no issues. Iā€™ll take another look at it sometime today and see if itā€™s still working. Yeah I just donā€™t think tivimate can be beat, maybe mytvonline3 has a prettier interface but when it comes to all around functionality I choose tivimate. :smile:

Update: playing a 4k movie with rd for about 40 minutes now and not 1 freeze or buffer so Iā€™d have to say itā€™s working fine here.

1 Like

Does the Z11Pro have active cooling (i.e. Nvidia Shield Pro) or is it passive cooling (i.e. most other cord cutting devices)?

1 Like

No active cooling @AMD237 :sweat_smile::rofl::joy:

You should lay the fan down, blowing up and sit the box on it

3 Likes

Thatā€™s how I have my KM6s, sitting on top. That same fan too lol. I was hopeful you would tell me active cooling, thatā€™s a bummer! So is the Shield Pro the only box that actually has the active cooling inside? 3rd gen Cube?

If Tivimate is the main use, honestly the specs between the z11 and km6 really are not that much different. You can place them sider by side and not be able to tell the difference in quality of picture.

2 Likes

KM6 is a badass little device. It doesnā€™t have the processor of Shield or Cube, but the Amlogic S905X4 is still very fast for streaming, IPTV and everyday, normal use.

2 Likes

Iā€™m new and apparently not that smart, now I get all the rubber pads.:woozy_face:

1 Like

Neither way is wrong Papa. What matters is the movement of air so it helps it escape the chassis.

2 Likes

Processor may not be as bada$$ as the Shield or 3rd Gen Cubeā€¦but it has more Ram & Storage & cost me 1/2 as muchā€¦I havenā€™t had the pleasure of running either one so I donā€™t know what Iā€™m missingā€¦or if my worn out senses would even be able to discern the difference :roll_eyes:

But I wouldnā€™t mind giving them a spinā€¦or the Z11 either :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

:joy: yepā€¦takes a while to kick in then itā€™sā€¦ well I be dam :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Mine was worse. It froze and studdered from the time I set it up. Got a refund. For that price it needs to be perfect.