Formuler Z11 Pro Max Quick Start Video

Ya know what’s weird. I did a load of laundry a couple of days ago and I lost one sock each from two separate pairs of socks and I can’t find them anywhere! Driving me nutz because I just bought those socks! Living down in SW Florida for over a decade. I never wore socks at all! lol

SK

1 Like

Hi @TP-Dracoo :wave:
Miki would have to drive UP :point_up_2: to the US since he’s in México :star_struck::mexico: 🪇 Olé!!

3 Likes

#1 on Troy’s List! :open_mouth: While I don’t think it should have unseated the Shield Pro, I blame Nvidia for too long of a delay in making it’s next megabox with more storage, Wifi 6 capability and more focus on the cord-cutting market (i.e. IPTV).

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.

Like a Dr. visit with critical feedback, get a 2nd opinion. Investors of hardware into the future of streaming shoud get 2nd opinions too. Look at all the test drive reports, reviews. I get my 11 Pro Max today. (Standing at the door now). TP was only 1 review I had looked at before pulling the trigger. Also, must mention, TP was the most informative.

3 Likes

Enjoy your X11. You will spend lotsa time in there and its tops in streaming imho.

We’ll be watching for a TPInsider “handle” change :face_with_monocle: :eyes:

Don’t know but Pro Maximus sounds pretty cool.:rofl: Hope @The_Firestick_Guy enjoys his new Formuler as much as I am.

1 Like

@The_Firestick_Guy —> @The_Formuler_Guy

2 Likes

That’s an easy transition & any couch pillows he’s embroidered with TFG can stay the same :face_with_peeking_eye:
Altho, Papa’s suggestion has as Roman aristocracy sound to it :classical_building:

Both good choices :+1:

3 Likes

Lol … was thinking that too.

1 Like

I liiiiiiiike it !!!

1 Like

be careful…If you give up that name I know a guy that might claim it :joy: :roll_eyes: :grimacing:

1 Like

Leave @Miki alone.:rofl: Love is in the eyes of the beholder.

2 Likes

Here is an update on the 11 PRO MAX. Finally got it delivered this afternoon. There was limited instructions and like most devices today…its YouTube University. However there was limited instruction as deep into the rabbit hole I always go. Thus far, my pros and cons. (After 5 hrs in)
Comparisons to Firestick gen1
Pros.

1. Very very fast.
  2. Recording is flawless
  3. Easy to program once you locate the xcode parameters input for IPTV services. (Portal)

Cons.

1. No detailed instruction for all categories.
  2. Favorites have a watermark in selection box.
  3. Cant find a way to display guide population info when Tivimate displays it.

Please provide direction or comment if you have input. Thanks

3 Likes

Good Morning @The_Firestick_Guy, don’t know if you know about Formuler support group, if not you may find some answers there. Good luck.

1 Like

The guide menu was tricky, I found it by accident but forgot, maybe PapaS knows how.

2 Likes

I did not know about the group. Thanks

3 Likes

Have the remote down with regard to buttons.
Settings are a bit more tricky. I do like the network devices (PCs) that are shown that you can mount. More tidbits later in new post

1 Like