EPG for TiVimate

Has anyone tried a “third party” EPG with/in TiVimate. I am finding that
the EPG’s on my three subs are inconsistent at best and
quite often no where near accurate. I can/could live with the
times being off, but quite often the EGP’s are just wrong.
I thought there may be an EPG that can be amalgamated into the TiVimate playlists.
Terry

I have at least a dozen epg s on my Tivimate and assign them all to each playlist. All my playlist will generate about 98%.

Using Tivimate you can manually assign specific channels to an epg.

look in here (Insider) for a topic that will supply you with at least a couple dozen epgs.

Currently I have 18 epgs assigned to 5 playlists.

2 Likes

My services epg are on point and consistent. but if you’re having issues maybe try iptv boss it takes some learning but you would be able to solve your epg problems but if you want you can PM me about which services I use they have wonderful epg

I’m the same as PowerFader. I have 10 added EPGs in my 4 Subs and get about %98 filled.

2 Likes

If you are only relying on your service to provide your epg. Then good luck with that. I don’t care how good you think they are, they will ALWAYS fall short on the epg!

2 Likes

Would you mind sharing some of your epg’s please… Thanks… David

1 Like

AcidJesuz:
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/acidjesuz/EPG/master/guide.xml
TV4:
http://guidexl.tv4.live

Those are 2 good EPGs.

3 Likes

“Powerfader” when you say “look here” when do you mean?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.

Thanks for the epg sources. I just added them both to my current IPTV and added them to the playlists, what a HUGE epg improvement. Thanks again :+1:

1 Like

Hello, I was wondering if tivimate can give an epg for my local ota channels and sub-channels, I can’t locate much info on how to get the sub-channel epg, Thanks.

If you have an epg url that contains your local channels. Then you can install the epg and manually assign the channel guide to specific individual channels.

I do this for almost all of my playlists. However, I only manually search for channels contained in my favorites folder. Still, I get about 98% populated with about 200 channels in my favorites.

Thanks for reply, there’s about 35 channels in my local ota antenna range but my tv epg is very limited, is there maybe a tutorial on how to create the url for a decent grid like epg or am I completely misunderstanding? I have an android streaming device and k odi, wondering if I could use that. Thanks.

There are several epg services online. IPTV Boss is a good one.

2 Likes

Thanks Powerfader, gonna see if my old brain can grasp it, lol.

1 Like

That’s a paid service, but it is a good one.

Personally, I just glean from the net epg urls and install them onto my Tivimate. I have easily found all my locals (Fox, ABC, CBS, NBC, PBS, CW, etc…) and assigned them to my playlists.

Granted, you will never find 100%, but like I said, I have about 98% of my playlists populated with epg guide info.

Look on here in search and you should find a bunch of sources. Just type in epg url lists in the search bar and look around.

Ok, thanks, I don’t really want to pay but I might have to, to get the sub-channels, unless my searches have just been unlucky, still not sure which things will give the sub-channel guide, wondering if tivo, tablo or something like that will give the sub-channel epg. Had to reply to myself because of the 3 reply rule.

“Powerfader” how do you migrate the IPTV Boss EPG into TiVIMate?
Terry K