EPG for TiVimate

Once you set up your list you will generate a epg url .xml. Then you install it like any other epg in Tivimate. You will still most likely need to manually assign the epg to your channels.

How many and what channels are you looking for? Can you ask your provider if they can add the epgs?

Home - IPTVBoss

They do offer a free trial.

I use an EPG service called EPG for IPTV which is at EPG for IPTV . You get a lot of options to configure it the way you want.

Trying to understand those who have 10 or more EPGs. Does that mean you sub to 10 or more IPTV services? I have Tivimate and one service. So I use the EPG that’s with Tivmate and it’s OK. I tend to find that it doesn’t always populate the stations well. EPG is Tivimate, playlist is provider? I’ve complained over the past few weeks that a channel such as New Zealand doesn’t show any programming. Hwever if I click on a station within the group I get it to play. It just doesn’t show anything on the the EPG. We both have probably the same provider **** and they can’t provide a complete EPG. So what’s up about thee third party EPGs? Do they work better than TM or Sparkels? Thanks

EPGs can be added to TiVimate independent of a Sub playlist. These EPGs often provide additional channel informations for subs whose EPGs are lacking in a playlist, Alibaba as an example. So on any single playlist you can add a number of EPGs to fill in the channels that have the dreaded “No information”.

Thanks that answered my question. These 3rd party ones are usually apaid service? I looked at the IPTV Boss that Powerfader uses and it seems to be a pretty intense learning curve. Just need to get rid of the “No Info” Do you have a preference?

Oh not at all. I don’t use paid EPG lists. There are literally hundreds of free ones out there. Do a site search here for EPGs and you’ll find links to where to get them.

OK will do. Thanks Miki

Any time Remy. It’s all about learning and asking questions if you can’t find answers using the site search. Have a wonderful day.

If I wanted to use a EPG like Alibaba, wouldn’t I need to know the URL
to load it?
Example “ky-iptv.com
How would I find the URL for Alibaba?
Terry K

And the URLs for additional free EPGs can be found across the net or even here with a search. The following is but a sample available by using the search here.

If using TiViMate
Settings>Playlists>click the playlist of your choice>EPG sources and Manage sources( here, if you scroll down, is where you can click “Add source”)

Does this work with the free tivimate?

No. The free TiViMate is way to restricted. It’s a waste of time. I highly recommend spending the $35 for premium lifetime and then you can load as many EPGs and Playlists as you like.

1 Like

You know it is very irritating to start reading a topic that somebody just posted a question and then find out that it’s 3 years old!

This one is about 1 yr old. If someone reads an old thread and then makes a new comment the system will display it. I always check the date on posts to see how new they are. Google is notorious for that. Trying to find the latest info on an app, for example, and you get results that are years old. I agree it’s annoying. I tried adding say 2024 to my search parameters but seems google doesn’t care. Yup it’s annoying.

I have a suggestion, because people are still complaining nobody’s doing a proper search before posting a topic and troypoint.com actually contains all the reference material that is discussed on Troypoint insider, the following should be done;
After topic has been posted it should be closed after 30 days and deleted after 90. Unless Troypoint insider wants to break a website record of having the most material on there website, anything after 90 days should be deleted. Now with that being said if there’s information on a particular topic that is pertinent and/or new to troypoint.com it should be added to the respective topic in troypoint.com and after the 90 days be deleted off of the insider.
Searches for information should be done on troypoint.com not the insider. The insider should be utilized to reference material out of troypoint.com.

Troypoint sends out emails and INDEED does refer to old material sometimes, thus the replies to old topics, just because a topic may be old news to some members doesn’t mean it is of no use to others who need to ask a question, so yes, how hard is it to look at the date of a topic or post.

I see, Thanks Miki.

Anytime @howsitdo .If I can be of help don’t be afraid to ask. It’s what I’m here for and enjoy doing.

I can give you the URLs I have for Alibaba but you still need a password

That’s why nobody can find anything in the search engine it’s too convoluted!
Everything in troypoint.com is updated. The insider is not.