Do you use an AV Receiver in Your Home?

I have a 65 inch Samsung TV hooked up to a 7.1 Pioneer receiver which is hooked up to Bose system with subwoofer, center channel and 6 satellite speakers.

I forgot to let you all be green with envy over my 1970s JBL 4311 studio monitors. I have two pair.

Yamaha RX-V563, with Klipsch Forte speakers and Velodyne SPL 10 subwoofer.

I user a Denon AVR-X2800 with 5.3.2 on Definitive Technology Bi-Polar Speakers

55 in. Samsung curved w/ Klipsch soundbar

Pioneer VSX-524 avr player

All of my A/V equipment is Sony:
Sony Multi Ch. A/V Receiver STR-DH550.
Sony VHS/DVD Recorder RDR-VXD655.(hard to find in working condition)
Sony Mega Storage Compact Disc 300 CD Changer Player CDP-CX355.
(yes it holds 300 cd’s)
Sony Blu-Ray Disc/DVD Player BDP-S3200.
Sony Speaker System SS-2000.
Sony Smart TV KDL-40W600B.
Savard Mini Column Speaker System 200 Watts.

I have a Denon avr-x4500h with a 9.1 using klipsch rf5, rs3, and polk audio in the ceiling.

Integra Dtr 5.0 surround sound system

Denon AVRS 910W and Denon AVR-X4300H

Main TV Sony older but great picture. 2017 Shield with a Visio sound bar.
TV 2 Samsung, Firestick, and a old Sony DVD Home Theater System DAV-HDX576WF.

Denon x6500x. 7.2.4 all klipsch speakers. Shield pro. Love syncler for all formats. 85" sony oled

Denon AVR-S900W with 5.1 for living room
Pioneer VSX-530 with 3.0 for B/R - 1 Center and 2 Surround

I use an Onkyo TX-NR676 AV Receiver.

1 Like

Pianeer SC-LX 89, 9.2 channel, atmos in ceiling sp, diy 15" cylinder sub, amazon tv cube, Pianeer bluray and htpc

I use a Samsung 55 inch, nvidia shield with Sonos sound bar and sonos subwoofer

6 TVs:
Hisense 65" ROKU 4K - connected to NVIDIA Sheild 2019 & DirecTV & onn boxes - connected to BOSE Soundbar

Samsung 42" (in my office) - connected to Firestick 4K & MECOOL boxes

11yr old 50" LG Dumb TV (used to be smart) - connected to Firestick 4K & DirecTV (bedroom)

42" Viziio - (beside the 65" so i can watch multiple games simultaneously) - connected to Firestick 4K & ONN boxes

Toshiba 49" - (guest bedroom) - connected to Firestick 4K & DirecTV box

50" Samsung in living room - connected to ONKYO 5.1 receiver - with 5 Bose surround speakers - 2 of which are the back speakers connected wirelessly - connected to Firestick 4K and Apple TV boxes

1 Like

Sony STDH 750 7.2 channels AVR. Hooked up as 5 1 in present family room but will be adding 2 more rear speakers to make a 7.1 system. Brilliant device for a mid range piece of equipment.

Yes, a nearly 20-year-old Yamaha HTR-5890 AV Receiver. Never had a problem with it. Sound from the TV is via an optical cable. The only audio inputs currently used are Phono and DVD (used for CDs, also). Has a 7-channel power amp but only two are connected for stereo (small room). Unit is pre-HDMI, so optical controls are also not utilized.

86" LG, Firestick 4k Max wired, Onkyo TX-NR686, Klipsch 5.1.2 speaker system with ATMOS