Do you use an AV Receiver in Your Home?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

If yes, please tell us in the comments what you use?

Curious if this is a subject that TROYPOINT should be covering.

9 Likes

Main TV connected to Shield Pro I have a Yamaha RX-V385 receiver hooked up to 5.1 surround speakers. In my porch, I have a Yamaha SR-B20A soundbar.

12 Likes

main tv 65"4k samsung curved tv connected to nvidia shield,5.1 denon AVRS750H optimus pro speakers

10 Likes

I have roku surround sound…****please do not throw things at me :rofl: :crazy_face: :grimacing: :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Onkyo TX-NR646 with Polk speakers all around including the ceiling. Might swap out my subwoofer for one from Monoprice. Probably a 15"

5 Likes
  • LG 65C2 OLED
  • Denon AVR-S760H (DD+, Atmos, TrueHD, DTS-HD MA)
  • 2019 Shield Pro
  • Paradigm 7.1 separates
7 Likes

Just a little bit jealous lol. Nice setup!

6 Likes

I have a 2019 Shield pro feeding a DenonAVR-S570BT it is in a smaller family room and it works pretty well for me.

4 Likes

Samsung QLED 55" connected to Yamaha RX-V485, 5.1 surround.

4 Likes

onkoyo 7.1 with surrand sound 7 speakers

3 Likes

Yamaha Rx V473 5.1 and the reason I bought that particular model at the time is that my LG Tv only has one HDMI port and the 4 ports on the receiver are passive. Major plus as the receiver does not have to be on to change ports.

2 Likes

Main TV gen3 cube with yamaha v_5000 receiver

2 Likes

I have an LG 65" TV with a Denon 5.1 surround sound with Polk speakers. Works very well for us.

2 Likes

Sony STR-DH790, Atmos capable, with a hodgepodge of speakers in a 7.1 system.

I have a Onyko THX. I have had for several years. Its not wifi but it has 5 hdmi

1 Like

Of course I am still PRE streaming. I have a Sony Receiver and in all honesty I’d be just as happy using the sound from the tv. (The parrot prefers we use headphones.)

Yes. I have a Pioneer VSX LX303 receiver (bought in 2019 just before Pioneer’s merger with Onkyo) with 9.2.1 surround sound Pioneer speakers with Atmos. Pioneer receivers have been hard to find at a decent price since they merged with Onkyo so I will be taking care of this one!

2 Likes

Post cant be empty, but my dreams for a decent sound system are :frowning_face:

1 Like

I have 3 tv’s in my home. However, only one is hooked up to an Av Receiver - living room. Yamaha HTR-3066.

1 Like