Do you use an AV Receiver in Your Home?

Yamaha 7.1 in the living room.

Pioneer VSX-1131-K 7.2-channel with old school Polk Audio speakers everywhere :slight_smile:

Up to 100W per Channel at 8 Ohms    MCACC Sound Optimization
4K Ultra HD and HDR Pass-Through    UHD Upscaling from 1080p

Yamaha RXV-681, Oppo BDP103 3d DVD player, Polk RM700 surround bookshelf speakers with 12 inch sub, Fire TV Cube 2nd gen connected to LG OLED 65 inch 3d curved TV in living room and Yamaha HTR-6090, LG 3D DVD player, Polk RM700 10 inch sub connected to LG 55 inch 240HZ 3D TV and Firestick 4K max in the basement.

Pioneer elite svx-53 receiver 7.1 hooked up to N Shield. 2nd unit has no receiver but connected to B&W Panarama 2 soundbar and N Shield

5.1 with 7.1 capabilities in future.

Sony STR-DN1080 Multi Channel AV Receiver…speaker setup - 5.1.2 channel system using Dolby Atmos enabled speakers.

0nkyo TXNR656,CCMasterCraft3,Fronts Daulquist DQ662CS/11 fsw,rsw,rcc,rlrspkrs Daulquist

I use a Sony STR-DN840 with Yamaha front and center speakers and Panasonic rear speakers. I switch all my video sources through the 6 HDMI inputs on the Sony: onn. Google TV Box, Amazon Fire TV Cube 4K, Dish Network Satellite Receiver, Home Security NVR Video, Main Windows Computer, and a BluRay DVD Player. I feed the Sony STR-DN840 HDMI output to my 65" Sony OLED TV HDMI input.

Yes I do use an AV/Receiver and it’s a “Kenwood Audio/Video Stereo Receiver (KR-V7060).” Over 20 years old and still works extremely well.

Tivo DVR and a Denon Receiver.

I have a Bose 321 system and my 2nd gen Cube is connected to it with optical and hdmi

Yes, Onkyo 7.2 TX-777

1985 Onkyo TX-26 / 1984 Bose 501 speakers. Yes it’s old but it still kicks butt! Also a simple StarTech audio Reciever.

I have several home theater systems set up in my home. Mostly I use Yamaha receivers although one home theater is hooked up to a Sonos Arc.

Main TV: Sony 65" XBR930-C with Shield Pro connected to a Denon AVR - X6700 utilizing 5.1 surround speaks hooked up to Cerwin Vega speakers.

I use an older Sony AV surround sound system.

65" Samsung, Denon receiver, Definitive Tech 7.1 system

Pioneer Elite VSX-90 pushing Bose 301s.

Its a PVR to record shows and watch satelite tv

I’m honestly very surprised by the results of this poll. I would never have guessed so many Insider members were using surround sound/AV receiver in their house. Likely good to know too, as newer digital video and audio technology continues to come out pretty constantly.