Do you use an AV Receiver in Your Home?

Yamaha RX-V385 with my Firestick on 65in. Sony

Samsung 4k, pioneer sc1228 receiver and paradigm studio 60’s v3 as mains, 570 centre and studio 20’s at the back. Similar setup in the 2nd room, receiver is a pioneer vsx 534.

1 Like

My device is a Yamaha dspa-1 5.1 circa 1998. The amp is driving a B&W CDM1.

Long time fan of Paradigm. I’ve never had a need to update my room full of studio v2 drivers for 2 decades now.

Did you ever feel that your had issues with your center 570 bullying your 60s? Did you just let your AVR handle the compensation?

Onkyo 7.2 channel AV receiver with Polk Speakers and sub.

TV - Panasonic TX-65JZ2000B, 4K player - Panasonic DP-B9000, Speakers - Front L+R and Centre M&K MP950, Rear M&K S95T, Sub - M&K V12, Receiver - Arcam AVR31.

I think the answer is “yes” lol

Onkyo TX-NR6100 7.2-Channel THX Certified Network A/V Receiver. I would like to know how to setup the Android Box, Google TV with Chromecast, or ONN Google TV 4K Streaming Box to make sure the audio output is sending 7.2 THX, Dolby Atmos, or dtsX out to the receiver.

No. TV sound is fine for me and overall much simpler.

Onkyo TX-NR676 with Polk speakers

1 Like

***I use a Yamaha 5.1 receiver. I have polk audio speakers for main, and a center and a power sub. Everything, including music, sounds fantastic. I used sound bars in the past and while they’re acceptable, to get a enriching experience the AV receivers are brilliant.

ONKYO TX-NR 1008 Audio/Video Receiver

1 Like

Yamaha RX-V385 5.1-Channel 4K Ultra HD AV Receiver with Bluetooth , klipsch house speakers front and KLH rear and center speakers . Samsung 75 in. Class TU8000 Crystal UHD 4K HDR Smart TV UN75TU8000FXZA

LG 65” C2 OLED
Yamaha RX-A2A Receiver
Sony UMP-X700 4K DVD
Firestick 4K Max
Polk 5.1 system with SVS sub.

Onkyo TX-NR 6100 and an Onkyo TX-NR 626

1 Like

Denon 3700, 9 Polk speakers, klipsch sub,
Front three run thru Emotave amp, nvidia shield with fire stick for backup, Blue sound node, Eversolo DAC.

2 Likes

Samsung 58" smart t.v. w/ sony sound bar and Onkyo 5 speaker surround. Pretty awespme when all played together.

Klipsch soundbar and sub

Lg 86" (gift for Birthday)
Upgraded to 21st century AVR with Onkyo TX-RN7100 5.1.2 with Klipsch speakers.
Software locked Firestick 4k Max (with many of the Troypoint and TDUK mods, Nvidia Shield Pro, Tivo, and PC as inputs so far.

Yes, I use a Yamaha receiver RX-V6A. Provides great sound with my Boston speakers.