Difference between MXQ Pro and Firestick

Hello, again,
Two TVs, two different devices, same wifi speed, same apps; one works fine the other not so much. And we all know has the device that doesn’t work for her. I have an ancient MXQ Pro and a newish Fire stick. We clean and reboot them daily. Update things as required. But the Fire stick just doesn’t want to play nice. I can pull up the same app, the same program and the MQX loads while the Fire stick doesn’t or buffers like crazy if it does load.
Is there a fix to the Fire stick of should I be looking for something else?
Speaking of which, in a perfect world what would be the ideal setup, device, internet speed, etc, any suggestions?
Thanks in advance.
Bob

There is tons of info here. Try this:

When encountering buffering please take a look here, lots of info.

Please review this for all firestick issues and guides, if the following hasn’t worked feel free to ask.

This should resolve most to all issues.

Take a look here for the best recommend aps with real debrid setup.

apples and oranges, 2 different devices. Pick your favorite and run with it, master it and you will be good to go.

1 Like

Old sticks should be put to rest and get a Max or 3rd gen cube. The dif between the Max and the last 4K is huge.
@TP-Dracoo posted a ton of valuable links. All are good reading and helpful.

Hello,
Thank you all for your information and links. It seems no matter how hard I try to find the answers myself I seem to miss a few.
Thanks again.
Bob

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.