CREWNIQUE Build (V1.3) - On install, my anti-virus discovered "funsterplace.net Phython Agent-EE Trojan"

I just tried installing build CREWNIQUE (V1.3) and my anti-virus stopped the install and showed a TROJAN VIRUS and stated it safely aborted connection to “funstersplace(.)net Phython Agent-EE”. It was at the 39.99 download position.

I got out of KODI and when I opened KODI a second time CREWNIQUE build (V1.3) was installed.

Any thoughts?

Yea, use our app to install kodi and follow OUR guide to install this build or addon. Avoid random stuff like this.

Kodi mega guide.

2 Likes

Thank you for your quick reply. I am installing this version onto my Windows 10 computer. On my Fire Sticks and android boxes I do use TROYPOINT RAPID INSTALLER for everything. I have Diggz Xexon on all of those devices.

Since hearing about Diggz retiring I thought I would research other wizard builds. I wanted to try CREWNIQUE build first and that is when I got the virus alert. It was my error in not mentioning that I was trying to install on my windows 10 computer.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.