Crew wizard error

I have the crew wizard on my Amazon firestick and trying to do a build but every time I go to download it it says crew wizard error and to check log. I don’t know what I am doing wrong. Someone please help??

@Ccwhite14

The crew is a addon not a build.

Kodi mega guide.

Look here.

2 Likes

Incorrect. The Crew wizard is a program addon. He’s trying to download a build from the wizard. The problem is likely that you are trying to download a build made for a different version of Kodi. Make sure it’s supported with your current version. And do a fresh install.

2 Likes

I have kodi 19.3, what build is compatible with this version?

Should be any listed under the matrix build section. I made the skeleton crew build. There’s a couple minor bugs and you need to change the audio settings back to default, but it’s a nice slimmed down build made to use with real debrid and trakt. Eventually I’ll update it, fix the bugs, add some things for version 2.0

Ok thank you. That’s all I have to do is change the audio settings then?

I forgot to delete the PartyMode autostart app. You can do that by going to settings > add-ons > my add-ons > program add-ons and uninstall it. Then you won’t get the annoying popup notification when you open Kodi.

And of course you’ll need to add your real debrid and trakt account. I made shortcuts in the settings submenu to do that.

One other small bug but it only happens once. After adding your Trakt account you might get a popup that says “An account already exists. Do you want to reset?”. Just hit no.

What is the real debrid and trakt account. Where do I find the shortcut in the settings submenu?

1 Like
1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.