CinemaHD and BeeTV

Apkpure appstore has those apps. Here’s something from troypoint.com

Selecting a Healthy Torrent

Make sure that the content that you’re downloading has enough seeders and leechers. A torrent with 100 seeders and 50 leechers will obviously be faster than one with only 50 seeders and 100 leechers.

1 Like

Select button on your remote pauses Stremio player…1st icon when you press down is Subtitles.

67664537 Unlinked

Props to Miki for these…If you download it on your computer & set everything up, it’s a lot easier…& being on the cloud it’ll automatically go to all devices you have it downloaded on.

3 Likes

Thanks everyone, I appreciate you giving your time …

2 Likes

i live in scotland and cinema still works and updates.

2 Likes

I used unlinked # 67664537 and tried to download BeeTV…failed three times. I downloaded CinemaHD and installed it. I checked the virus tool and it said 17 viruses so I uninstalled it.

Tried to watch a TV series on Stremio, using a 1080p link. Played for 5 min. and stopped and went back to the episode list. Tried a 720p link, same thing. I tried a web version and it worked. I have added my Real Debrid account so I don’t know what’s happening. I would like to watch the higher resolution versions …any help would be appreciated.

I did install TeaTV and added Real Debrid…seems to be work fine…but I would like to get Stremio working better with the higher resolutions.

Make sure your real debrid is up-to-date.
Re authorize your account on the app/apk you are using
Delete your devices in real-debrids website and re add them
Make sure they are added in real debrid.

These steps are a must and will solve the issue 9 out of 10 times. Also check real debrids Twitter for status updates.

2 Likes

I also tried to update Bee/Film+ & TeaTV…Bee updated a week ago…but haven’t been able to update Film+ or TeaTV…also install error, so not sure what’s going on with that…I always download the AF ad free modded versions…but seldom even use them, as Stremio is my go to for VOD. I will defer to our resident Stremio aficionado, @Miki…as far as the different resolution links you’re having problems with. Sorry you’re having so many problems…but hopefully, you can get things worked out soon :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Bee and Cinima Hd both work fine for me! Bee TV has a new update … it worked well before the update and after!

2 Likes

I have deleted and reinstall the apks on real debrid in the past, will try it again…my thanks to all who have shared
their wisdom with me, much appreciated.

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.

I had the same problem it turned out to be my VPN weird I changed it from wire guard to open VPN and it solve that problem

1 Like

Hello everyone, need some advice about trying to install Cinema, BeeTV or similar apps. It seems every app that I install has ads although it’s supposed to be ad free.
Will someone PLEASE recommend these type of apps that come ad free. It’s fine if the app version isn’t the most up to date … just as long as it’s free of those frustrating advertisements that infuriate me.
Apologies if I haven’t used the appropriate process here.
Please help!
Take good care.

onstream no ads works well

Stremio is my go to app. It is excellent

2 Likes

Stremio with Torrentio … good to go

Paid: Weyd is good
Free: Stremio

Syncler+ is good but a pita to get it paid for and set up.

Thanks. I downloaded Stremio but there must be a catch. It’s working wonderfully with no buffering so far and loaded instantly.

The only issue I had is I couldn’t find how to fast forward the show?

Is there no cost or additional apps that go with this, it seems to good to be true.

Can you link this with Real Debrid.

Thank you :pray: again.

I tried Weyd but couldn’t get it to run, I don’t know how to incorporate scrapers, etc.
I don’t mind paying but no support.