CinemaHD and BeeTV

I was using CinemaHD until it shut down. I then started using BeeTV. BeeTV worked well until recently when it seems like it can’t find any movies. I then installed the new CinemaHD. It worked OK for awhile, but now seems not to be able to find any programs.I tried to update it but I get an error message.

I’m using an NVIDIA Shield Pro and Real Debrid. Neither the CinemaHD or BeeTV finds any of the Real Debrid listings.Maybe the apk’s are just down for awhile…

Should I delete both APK’s and reinstall? I hate to lose all my book marked programs.

Any help would be appreciated …

6 Likes

Take a look here for the best recommend aps with real debrid setup.

2 Likes

Hey @Bob5722 Before you do anything major…most of these apps have a “Backup Watchlist” in their Settings…I’ve used one or two before…sometimes easy…sometimes ya gotta’ fiddle with some moving around in your file manager…regardless, you can save & then restore them in reinstalled apps.
GL2U :cowboy_hat_face:

6 Likes

Thank you, much appreciated …

Thank you, much appreciated. I see if I can do that …

1 Like

Hey try stremio its much better than cinema and beetv. Im sure there is a troypoint tutorial to set it up for real debrid.
Give it a try you wont be disappointed.

6 Likes

I agree with @Anth…Once you set up Stremio (on a computer…its cloud based so all apps on all devices you have it on get it automatically) its much more stable…IMO. @Miki talked me into it a while back & I’m glad he did…a lot of info will be in the link Dracoo posted…just ask for more if interested :saluting_face:

5 Likes

Ya can even set it up on ya android phone, download the android tv version for the shield and ya sorted.
I would recommend getting the streaming catalogs addon and you can choose different streaming service catalogs to have for your categories, netflix, prime and hbo etc.

1 Like

My thanks to all for the help …in Stremio can you find new movies and shows on Netflix, Hulu etc? Is it free like BeeTV?

3 Likes

Stremio even works great without real debrid. Just have to use your vpn at all times!

3 Likes

What version of Cinema do you use? I put 2.4 on my porch, just for funsies, and it pulled tons of RD links. I just downloaded it the other day right off the link that Troy provides us.

1 Like

Ill have to check …I added the new Cinema a couple of months ago. It has an update, but I get an error message when I try to install it. I un-linked Cinema and BeeTV from RD and then added it again…still no links come up on either apk.

3 Likes

I followed this and it worked perfectly for me.

I would use the 2.4 and not Beta.

2 Likes

Yeh its free just add real debrid and its spot on.

4 Likes

Stremio and Film+ for the win. For Movies/Tv you will simply not need anything else.

4 Likes

Thanks all, I’ll look into it…excited. Do you have to sideload apk’s into it like on the Shield? If so, where do I search for the apks?

2 Likes

Check out this thread…

5 Likes

Please use our search, we have guides on how to do this.

3 Likes

Sorry for all the questions…for the NVIDIA Shield Pro, I assume I use Stremio for Android TV, but which version? Also, I see different apk’s to download, is there a recommendation of best apk? I’d like to get something similar to BeeTV or CinemaHD.

For Stremio you simply go to their site on the device you want to install it on and when you scroll down it will highlight the download that is the right one for your device. No guessing.

Also for your addons:> Open the site on the device you want the addons installed and click the addons you want to add and it will open Stremio and install them.

2 Likes