CinemaHD and BeeTV

Got it, thank you for your help…

1 Like

I’m not getting many links from Flim+ and no real-debrid at all
My cinema works great. Just purchased a mecool and used unlinked
to install it. The newer version doesn’t work as well just 2.4

glb 1025

2 Likes

Ive been using teatv since cinema went tu, haven’t needed rd with it… but its trakt integrated…

3 Likes

Try stremio, look further back in this thread for a guide.

2 Likes

Very strange. I average 10-12 links starting with high resolution going right down to 480p. There are times a link will not play but you move to the next and away you go. I don’t use Real Debrid.

2 Likes

A cool site for Netflix research: www.whats-on-netflix.com

3 Likes

Here is another site where you can check every network and their programming.

4 Likes

That was the first thing I checked …still subscribed. Don’t know what to do to get Cinema and Bee working again.

1 Like

Did you try stremio?

2 Likes

Going to try to install it tonight …

I had a problem installing Stremio on my Shield, but managed to install on my computer (which is connected to my TV) I will try to install again on the shields today.

I added on add on from the community files…but all the movies were pay based. Can someone recommend a community add on that has the newest movies and TV shows for free, like Cinema and Bee did? Much appreciated…

I also tried to get Bee working again…no luck. I will try to download a new version if I can replace it with free movies from Stremio.

Yes, always set up Stremio on a computer, especially RD integration (copy and paste the API link). Then just log in from your TV device and you’re good to go. Use the Torrentio addon (sometimes it’s not listed - keep trying).

As an aside, I’ll occasionally use BeeTV and FilmPlus and get no RD links. And then the next time, I’ll get plenty. Not sure what the deal is with these two apps(?)

2 Likes

Thank you, much appreciated.

1 Like

The pay stuff is listed on top scroll down. Stremio setup is covered here alot.

On the device you are using stremio on, open a web browser like "downloader " and navigate to the folowing site and add addons as you like. I only use the Movie and TV series addons/catalogues, so I can’t vouch for any others like anime. Any questions you can always PM me. Have fun and STREAM ON!!

Just go into stremio on ya pc go to installed addons and get rid of the addons ya dont need. Ive just got torrentio installed and the cinemata ones.

The only time you see paid stuff is when you choose a vid and then the sources load on the right. At the top will be “official” add ons. These will display purchasing options. Scroll down and you’ll find a multitude of sources. Now adding add ons the sources will display in the order you install them. For instance, if you go to the add on site I posted, in a browser, and select torrentio to install it will open the app to the section to install. Just click it and it will install and should close out. Torrentio will be installed at the top of sources. Then install more addons as you see fit.

1 Like

Why get rid of any addons? Use anything that makes sense as there is no overhead on your devices. You never know what it might pick up because there are other valid links over and above torrentio that could be useful.

1 Like

Cyberflix new hd some great movies.

1.So I added Stremio to my Shield. I started watching an episode of a TV show. After 5 min. it stopped and went back to the list of URL’s to play it. I picked another, same thing. I know which url’s to watch on Cinema and Bee, but can someone tell me which ones are best in Stremio?

1. Someone asked which version of Cinema I have… it’s 3.0.0. I went to unlinked and downloaded a 2.4 version. It worked fine, but I checked the virus tool and it had multiple issues so I deleted it. I watched a video with the best codes for downloader 3/2023 but none of them worked. Can someone give me a GOOD unlinked code or downloader code for Cinema and BeeTV?

2. Is there a way in Stremio to have closed captions work on everything without me having to download them for each program I watch? If I have to install closed caption (Stremio says I have it now) which addon is the best for this?