BuzzTV X5 Review - Future-Proof Streaming Device

Same here. Showing it will arrive Monday

Congratulations :confetti_ball: Personally I love mine!

1 Like

Same here also,ā€¦im looking for Tuesday.

2 Likes

Just did the same

1 Like

congrats. Iā€™ve had mine a few weeks and really enjoying and discovering all it offers and easy of useā€¦
Iā€™m grateful to have learned so much with troypoint.com

2 Likes

Looking for mine on Wednesday.

Seems I have a code to share for 10% off. So here ya go. Grab it before it is gone.

Get your 10% off

EDITā€¦ Seems the link is not working. I will try to fix it.

Final EDITā€¦I finally figured it out. The code is not supposed to be linkable. So just enter

Save10%

1 Like

Are you running the X5 on Ethernet or WIFI?

Iā€™m using wifi and of all the Android boxes Iā€™ve tried Iā€™m getting faster speeds on this than anything else. The firecube was close but the x5 slightly faster wifi but all around performance on x5 imo blows the cube away. Have a great :+1: day @rjwinkler .

2 Likes

Thanks, have you put voice recognition on the X5 yet? This was a no go for me.

As I never use voice control, I havenā€™t tried but I believe @TXRon posted something on this before and heā€™d be better to chime in on this than me.

Thanks for the info. !!

1 Like

Finally got mine. Is there a way with IPTV to set up categories like TiviMate?

I think you can, but if Iā€™m not mistaken you canā€™t mix different servers. I think you have to do categories, favorites all that grouping stuff for each separate server. Not totally sure though because Iā€™m stuck on tivimate and with the wolf launcher installed I donā€™t even see all that buzztv stuff so Iā€™ve just kind of shyed away from it :sweat_smile: outta sight outta mind. But there are alot of people who really like the buzztv app.

2 Likes

I cannot for the life of me get my TCL TV to pair with this remote. Frustrated

TCL is shown in this list with different methods. Smart Remote ā€“ BuzzTV

I also have to admit that once I saw I couldnt combine servers like tivimate, I switched to tivimate. It just serves me better. If I had just one provider than buzz is a no brainer, super cool interface etc. But I record easily with tivimate to my emby server and its already setupā€¦ creature of habbit some would say :thinking: :sunglasses:

Thanks. I have that but itā€™s not working either auto or manually. Weird

That is weird :confused: maybe a reset on the remote. Good luck :+1:

No go. Really strange. I canā€™t get anything to download through RAI. Just says ā€œDownload Startingā€

Not sure but it is working on mine.