Best Kodi Addons for Movies?

My choice in order is FEN, Crew, and Seren, but with FEN calling it quits, I’m looking for a replacement.

FEN for me was superior for speed, quality feeds, and the extras submenu for trailors, reviews, trivia etc was far superior to the equivalent features on Crew and Seren.

The FEN developer seemed to praise POV for udates and features, so I’m hoping that it will serve as a good replacement.

Just my preferences though.

Checkout affenity, its a fork of fen.

1 Like

I’ve been using The Coalition addon for a while. No complaints.

Coalition is the fastest kodi app i have ever used…

I’ve been absolutely thrilled with Fen for quite some time. Also thrilled with Twilight and somewhat with Ezra. I’m not real crazy about Umbrella. I just loaded AFfenity and feel that it is a total winner. I really like that the developer gave a nod to tikipeter.

So obviously I am a serious fanboy of the Fen developer.

Out of curiosity, what don’t you like about Umbrella?

Doesn’t inFENity use Coco Scrapers, too?

0K @PapaS I hear u

Stream on!

LOL!!!

1 Like

Lest we forget :rofl:

2 Likes

afFENity and Umbrella are the best right now.

I just think that it differs quite bit from Fen with the UI. The thing I really appreciate with the addons more like Fen is the extras options. I haven’t spent a lot of time messing with Umbrella so maybe I could find those same options. But Twilight, Ezra and afFENity were a piece of cake for me to set up. Robini mentioned this above.

I don’t think afFENity uses coco scrapers. I can’t say exactly right now but didn’t see any indication of coco scrapers when I loaded it up the other day.

Crew addon

The Coalition has been great so far for me… i dont use any other unless i need to help someone else with their problem.

We aren’t talking builds, we’re talking add-ons.