Kodi vs APKs vs Torrents - What's Your Favorite? (TROYPOINT Poll)

Use the poll below to let us know what you use to watch Movies & TV Shows.

0 voters
2 Likes

I guess for once and for all this will settle the KODI vs Stremio Battle that has raged on since the beginning of time! :rofl:

I’ve used both occasionally. Don’t like the layout of Stremio. It functions well the way it’s intended but I just wish it could be customized. On the other hand, you can customize the heck out of Kodi but sometimes the add-ons stop being supported or get buggy. I want the best of both lol.

4 Likes

That’s what I love about you @MarkxG , you are a real dreamer. :crazy_face:

What about “all of the above”?

I use a Kodi add-on (Umbrella, currently) and Weyd about equally.
I also still occasionally download a torrent.

seems like more problems with kodi builds an apps than apks thats not kodi’s fault its the apps

1 Like

This is not a poll between kodi and stremio. Its a poll between kodi and apk’s. Personally, i use both also. Kodi as primary. Never got into other apk like cinemahd or whatever.

1 Like

I don’t see your vote in the Poll for KODI. Every Vote counts. Get out there and vote :rofl:

Oh it’s KODI vs Stremio 100%. Always has been, Always will - Forever. This Poll won’t settle the battle

only way to settle it fight fight fight :rofl:

I’m gonna have to create a ton of Burner accounts so i can vote multiple times to make sure KODI prevails! :grin:

I feel like I need multiple choice lol…I am a torrent user from gosh the napster days I reckon.Recently based on information I gathered here I tried stremio (apk) and it has been great.But doing both but stremio is getting more use lately.

as for kodi tried it back before it became known as kodi,and just never did like it,cumbersome would be how I would describe it.

To limit Kodi to only TV and Movies is like saying your smart phone is only calls and texts.

I guess the Stremio people need to feel good about themselves. :joy: just kidding. Not starting a war…or am I? :japanese_ogre:

Currently kinda like, flavor of the day :joy: Sometimes use Weyd, sometimes use Syncler other times Kodi and like @elginherd sometimes just grab a torrent usually from Orion. Finally just for @MarkxG I have Stremio on my device but never use it cause I just don’t like it, Kodi way better!!! :rofl: Sorry @Miki :worried:

1 Like

Use the ones you had for the TP Super Bowl contest. :rofl:

@PapaS I still see you haven’t voted yet. Every vote counts. Please Vote for KODI!

1 Like

I guess to be totally fair I will do that since Kodi definitely has the most runtime for me. :+1:

1 Like

Don’t like stremio??Blasphemy!!Miki helped me decide to try stremio and I love it.