YouTube Removes Surfshark Video - Harmful & Dangerous They Say

YouTube removed Surfshark video because it is Harmful and Dangerous. I appealed it and got an auto-reply back within 2 minutes - denied. Running a VPN on your device is Harmful and Dangerous yet it’s available in their Google Play app store, and there are thousands of videos just like it all over YouTube.

I guess we also need Elon to own YouTube as well. What a joke.

Here’s video.

Click Here for Surfshark Discount & 2 Free Months

16 Likes

its all about big techs quest for world dominance.

11 Likes

Seriously? If they are doing it to you and not others, it’s targeted silence. Vpns are legal and safe, not to mention they do not violate any policy. Slowly trying to really get people to comply to such BS. I wish more people like Elon stood up to these elite owned media outlets.

8 Likes

“Running a VPN on your device is Harmful and Dangerous”

This is one of the most ridiculous things I have heard in a long time. Cord cutting apps aside, if I want to run a VPN on any or all of my devices for whatever reason, I have every right to do that. Since having a VPN is within the law, not sure why a video about it can be everywhere else on the internet beside Troy’s on Youtube. It’s BS. Below is the definition of a VPN, and why I would run one even without cord cutting programs on my computers, phones and streaming devices. It is all about security these days, as who knows when someone will attempt to steal personal information.

VPN software protects your information by masking your device’s IP address. The software encrypts your data and routes it through secure networks to servers in far away states or other countries. A VPN hides your online identity, allowing you to browse the internet anonymously.

I’ve had enough of YouTube and will find any substitute I can to never have to use them again.

9 Likes

After seeing what went on @Twitter…now that the curtain has been pulled back…both sides of the political isle seem to be more inclined to abolish the Section 230 protections big tech has enjoyed for decades. Hopefully, that’ll happen soon, & they will either get off their high & mighty thrones…or get their posterior ends sued to high heaven!

10 Likes

Hahahahhah… They feel they have monopoly… Their time is almost up

4 Likes

In the beginning it was just a fanciful dream. Fastforward to 2018>2020>>2022>>>202___?

mind-control-gif

5 Likes

It seems to me that You Tube has a personal vendetta against you Troy. They constantly reject your videos. There seems to be tons of videos related to cord cutting on You Tube. So only your videos seem to be rejected. Pretty bogus.

6 Likes

have you considered Rumble as an alternative?

9 Likes

I agree TP it is definitely targeted silence.Look at the events that have already occurred.
Troys website for one making him pull down certain links. You tube owned by Google need I say more…

5 Likes

Total BS. It’s amazing how many SS videos are on there

3 Likes

Have you reached out to YouTube and asked for a more detailed explanation for their decision? I just now watched your entire video paying close attention to what is being displayed as incidental information, i.e., apps, copyright material, etc… The only possibility of an infraction, and that is really stretching the term infraction, could be on the 7:25 marker of the video when you are explaining how to choose a specific app to route through the VPN. You chose IPTV Smarters Pro for your example. The only chain of thought by YouTube that could even have the remotest possibility of being an infraction of their TOS is that the primary usage for an IPTV player is to play m3us. Even though you do not mention any service to be used by the app. The app itself promotes usage of iptv m3us, verified and unverified.

I know this reasoning is convoluted at best, but it is the only thing that I could see throughout the entire video that can in any way to construed as a violation of the TOS. I saw no copyright violations. Nor did I see any random showing of 3rd party apps/apks, or any suggestions there-of.

If this were me, I would strongly ask for a more detailed explanation for their action!

…or tell them to stick it and locate an alternative platform to promote your videos.

Personally, I would do the “stick it” route!

9 Likes

or just sue google and obtain ownership. Once completed free formulers for all :joy: :roll_eyes: :grimacing: :skull:

6 Likes

I understand what you are saying, and it is a good analysis of what YouTube may be thinking. I just don’t understand why Smarters and Tivimate are still mainstays on the Google Play Store, that is if they don’t want to promote IPTV use. Whatever reasoning for them to keep it in there for easy access, is the same reason it should be fine for Troy to mention it in a tutorial video about a VPN.

3 Likes

Thanks for your suggestion. Yes, whenever I get a strike on my account I go round and round with these clowns. The kicker is that when they come back with a decision they give absolutely no information on how they made their determination. I’ve asked for timestamps in the past and they won’t provide those. So basically, there is no challenging them whatsoever. I agree with you about the IPTV Smarters thing. Funny thing there is that the same app is available for install through Google Play Store which they own. I’m assuming it is ACE or someone else they trust to report videos and once those are reported, there is no fair shake whatsoever and those videos are taken down. When I appealed it, I got an auto-reply back within 2 minutes that it was denied even though the video is 18 minutes long. If they are going to send auto-replies, they should try to make them believable and wait for at least 6 hours before sending the reply. LOL. Thanks again for your help.

10 Likes

Yes, we have an account on that platform but the problem is that there aren’t many eyeballs there and I don’t know if there ever will be. We can continue hosting the videos ourselves and embedding them on our site. Thanks for your suggestion.

5 Likes

I agree :100:. I am just conjecturing as what might be their reasoning behind TP infringing on their TOS. I know it doesn’t seem logical for the very reasons you stated, but I just didn’t see any tangible evidence for YouTube to justify their actions.

If they are just targeting TP because of his platform and notoriety. Then that IS something that is suable.

In this day and age of authoritarian rule being thrust upon the people of the world. Nothing the ruling elitist do to enforce their grip on their power is surprising.

2 Likes

If enough people use that platform. Then the “eyes” will follow!

Maybe putting a link in the description portion of your videos on both platforms. This might help people to navigate between the two. I am certain there are a lot of people who have never even heard of Rumble. Maybe having a link in the descriptions might aid these folks in discovering an alternative. If nothing else, it would help promote a competitor.

Monopoly is only a board game and should not be confused with real life.

7 Likes

I would agree with hosting vids on rumble as it is a growing platform that I view daily. Ive also been looking into peertube. imho…2 cents :skull:

7 Likes