Who Done It? suggestions

I am surprised no-one has mentioned “Where the Crawdads Sing” A lot of speculating during the movie with all kinds of twists.

6 Likes

actually have that one on my list, will watch soon :+1:

1 Like

Just watched “Oblivion” on the plane again Saturday. Great movie with a twist if you like a touch of sci-fi.

I liked The Pale Blue Eye and thought it was well done.:facepunch:t2:

3 Likes

“Now You See Me” with Mark Ruffalo

1 Like

cardinal(canadia) Bosch(Prime i think) Mare of easttown(HBO)

2 Likes

I watch Columbo everyday. Have a 24/7 channel

3 Likes

I just watched that last night! Very good and a shocker ending!

2 Likes

We thought that “Crawdads” was one of the best movies that we’ve seen over the last couple of years.

4 Likes

I suggest ‘Fracture’. Anthony Hopkins & Ryan Gosling.
I thought ‘Mystic River’ was brilliant.

4 Likes

Having had been an armoured car guard in the mid-90s, watching ‘Heat’ was somewhat frightening thinking it could be me, one day, staring down guys in goalie masks with guns!!!

(Good movie though!)

2 Likes

For those of you who like the Acorn Channel but don’t want to pay for it, try your local library. Many of them provide access to Hoopla which has most of the Acorn programs after a year or so.

1 Like

Majority of what I watch are Acorn productions. At this point in time I am getting no providers available or no English subtitles but eventually they come around :crossed_fingers:t2:

1 Like

Here’s a site that will help guide you in getting FREE streams from your school and local libraries.

Kanopy

If you have an active membership with your local library or a university login, then you can use it to stream thousands of movies to your TV, phone, tablet, or computer. You can use this link to check if your library participates or use this link to check your university.

Given that library membership is free across the country, I’d say Kanopy is one of the best options when looking to stream free entertainment.

1 Like

“HOMELAND” with Claire Danes, Mandy Patankin and Damian Lewis is one of the best series ever. Lewis was also in Bands of Brothers which is also a top 10

anyone watched 1923 ? isn’t there anymore episodes ? show can’t end like this

Another season already in production for spring or fall - 1923
Same actors

2 Likes

kool I thought so …1883 is good too

1 Like

CRIMSON RIVERS, SEVEN,RITUAL KILLING. CRIMSON RIVERS was a marvelously filmed movie breathtaking!

1 Like

Wind River is really good. One Jeremy Renner’s best roles.

1 Like