Who Done It? suggestions

“Secret In Their Eyes” with Julia Roberts and Nicole Kidman is a good Who Done It movie with a surprise ending guaranteed to stay with you

2 Likes

Try these English shows:
Vera
Shetland

3 Likes

British detective shows are the absolute best imo. Much better than US. The plots are better, the acting is way better, and the realism is better. Right now I’m in the middle of C.B. Strike, Capture is good, There are tons of really good British crime drama shows that are good.

5 Likes

Couple of my favorite TV Series:
Midsomer Murders
Murdoch Mysteries
Vera
Father Brown
Agatha Christie’s Poirot

4 Likes

Murder on the Orient Express
Rear Window
Fargo
Seven
Blow Out
The Usual Suspects

5 Likes

Good list PF…but I expected Who Framed roger rabbit…from you :rofl: :grimacing: :face_with_monocle:

Red Eye is a good movie too.

Insomnia too.

3 Likes

The one that captivated my family & me:

True Detective (Season 1 only! Season 2 is garbage; 3 is meh)

2 Likes

Nah, that one was too easy.

3 Likes

Watch the Hateful Eight for a real weird ride.

1 Like

Who’s Watched Kaleidoscope? Without giving too much away, Giancarlo Esposito plays Ray Vernon (aka Leo Pap), He’s the ringleader of a group plotting a multi billion-dollar job while settling an old score. Every episode tells a portion of the story (a chunk of the overall “arc” if you will). From what I can gather so far, it focuses on Vernon’s motivations, including the mechanics and planning of the actual mega-heist, then what takes place afterwards.
The segments come in whichever random order Netflix decides to deliver them to you except for the actual heist serving as the final episode. Of Course if you can get them via your favorite add-on, you can view them in any order you wish! The Episodes are even “color-coded” and there are lots of viewing order suggestions to search out & consider. I’m enjoying it so far Ü

3 Likes

The Capture was very good and would not surprise me if it’s already happening

2 Likes

Line of Duty series is excellent

1 Like

Witness for the Prosecution (1957) the original. Put on 2 pairs of socks, because the first pair will be knocked off!

2 Likes

Chinatown….:roll_eyes::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::relieved::relieved:

Kist watched Runaway Jury again. That’s a good one to watch. Not so much of a who done it, but more of a how they catch him type movie.

2 Likes

Watch anything on BritBox, free on the Pluto channel- they’re mostly murder mysteries!

3 Likes

I found ‘Sherlock’ (with Benedict Cumberbatch) a good watch for a modern day take on Sherlock Holmes. Also thought The Glass Onion was decent ( lots of twists). But gotta agree with a previous post, The Usual Suspects I thought was terrific.

3 Likes

unforgotten the tunnel the fall good brit tv shows

4 Likes

Murder at 1600 Pennsylvania - Wesley Snipes, No Way Out - Kevin Costner, Revenge, Kevin Costner, Anthony Quinn

2 Likes