Who Done It? suggestions

Looking for some suggestions on a good murder/mystery (who done it) type movie?

I just watched Mystic River and Wind River, so im ready for something new

I’ve already been told to watch Knives Out and Glass Onion…they are cued up for tonight.

Lets here some favs!!!

5 Likes

Murder on the Orient Express. Don’t watch the sequel, it’s complete garbage.

2 Likes

Good choices! Here are some fun series BONES and Crossing Jordan on Roku

Tubi goodies: Sue Thomas FB Eye - King - Agent X - Secrets and Lies

I subscribe to Acorn TV because it’s a cornucopia of murder mysteries of the highest quality. If you ever get there give me a shout !

4 Likes

You’ve probably seen it, but Shutter Island a good psychological thriller/mystery.

5 Likes

That was actually a good moive.

1 Like

Grantchester was a much loved murder mystery series currently on Prime Video or PBS

MURDOCK MYSTERIES is the long running Canadian series, 15 years and still going strong plus there were 2 or 3 movies prior.

2 Likes

yep, saw it a few weeks ago, very good

“Line of Duty” from the BBC is outstanding. Trivia…Episode 6 of Season 6 was the most watched show in BBC HISTORY when aired. That many Brits all watching the same show at the same time, gotta mean something!

3 Likes

Lol, such and old show… You watch murder she wrote i bet. Classics tho.

2 Likes

Mystic River 2003
Wind River 2017
Line of Duty 2012 - 2018

When you’re 76, that’s yesterday

3 Likes

Current movies that will keep you guessing “The Girl Who Escaped” and “Women Talking” they are not murder mysteries but if you liked “Mystic River” and “Wind River” give 'em a try…but Acorn TV is hard to beat for murder mysteries. Acorn isn’t free but it’s cheap

1 Like

Heat, The Godfather 1-2, Irishman ,Rocky 1-2

3 Likes

All good classics :+1: just watched heat again not too long ago

2 Likes

Classic murder mystery for old people and those who appreciate greatness from another time: Rope and The Third Man both required viewing

2 Likes

I just finished Knives out, pretty good who done it with a slight comedy edge. Ive been told Glass onion is sorta the same, watching that after Tucker :joy:

Columbo hands down,just the look on the perp’s face when he shows up is priceless every time…lol

2 Likes

Watching Mystery Road right now(2013). Started with the 2 season series (2018), then a prequel (2022), now the first of 2 movies (Mystery Road & Goldstone)
Australian accents take some getting used to!!!

2 Likes

My dad loved that show…no talking or go outside when Colombo was on or Bonanza :joy:

5 Likes

Poker Face on peacock, They show the crime at the beginning, then proceed to show you how the female lead manages to catch them, she is not a cop just has an inbuilt lie detector

3 Likes

I started watching The Mentalist again after it finished in 2015. Worth a revisit for me as it’s a while since i watched it and then probably not every episode.

1 Like