Where are TROYPOINT YouTube Videos?

The question is are these big companies allowing healthy competition or destroying it?

Parlor was downloaded millions of times and was more popular than youtube and tiktok. Dem politicians went on social media asking google and apple why they would allow this app on their store. The response was the removal of Parlor. A day later Amazon stopped hosting the site. Parlor was destroyed.

Thats not healthy.

1 Like

Putting them on rumble would be great in my opinion. Small user base is better than no user base. Besides the more better and bigger name’s like Troy’s the more people will subscribe to there . Keep up the great work thanks for all your efforts and help :+1:. :v::grin:

3 Likes

I agree completely.Rumble is growing rapidly and although google is a giant, people are waking up to their motives, censorship and deception by omission. I left gmail and using google search long ago.

2 Likes

Hello @Steve_Vee you are exactly right. Last I knew Rumble had a lawsuit against Google for not indexing their videos in search.

1 Like

How can I access the videos? Where do I need to go, I tried searching on the website,maybe Im not that savy, can you direct me to the correct site so I can watch the video - Supercharge $19 Walmart onn.Android TV box expand Internal storage

@TP-Dracoo The vid isn’t there. Click on it to play and all you get is a warning screen that video has been removed by uploader. Maybe one of those Troy was asking to be reported if it didn’t work.

Probably not uploaded to his private server yet.

Ahhh of course. Never ending job running a site. Tx Dracoo. Have a good day.

1 Like

All good, i didn’t realize it was still the YouTube version in that post right away.

4 Likes

I was also lookingbfor that video. Will there be an update when it is uploaded?

I’m pretty sure @TP-Dracoo will inform Troy of the issue and it will be resolved. Just depends on the priority of the others issues they are addressing. I think I saw a notice about site upgrades, so if that’s the case I doubt they’re getting much sleep. Everyone just needs a modicum of patience.
Have fun and STREAM ON.

A post was split to a new topic: Nvidia shield wont launch

Unfortunately, most of big tech is political in their determination of what you can post and what you can’t, including the technical advice we get here at Troypoint. Sadly, this is obviously an effort to censor anyone who seeks freedom to express ideas and information they don’t like, which is subjective, and therefore, political in nature.

1 Like

I am working on getting this video up right now. Will post back when done. Thanks for your patience.

2 Likes

Onn Supercharge Video has been added to this post.

4 Likes

On a side note did a search for some info on google and your You tube videos popped up. so not completely buried thankfully. Still hope

I posted a hard copy of the video on the insider. search Onn install.

Thank you. Those are from our old backup channel.

Hello TP my first time checking in do you still have the video on how to expand memory
on a firestick4k and the previous models can you send me a link to them