Where are TROYPOINT YouTube Videos?

I was also lookingbfor that video. Will there be an update when it is uploaded?

I’m pretty sure @TP-Dracoo will inform Troy of the issue and it will be resolved. Just depends on the priority of the others issues they are addressing. I think I saw a notice about site upgrades, so if that’s the case I doubt they’re getting much sleep. Everyone just needs a modicum of patience.
Have fun and STREAM ON.

A post was split to a new topic: Nvidia shield wont launch

Unfortunately, most of big tech is political in their determination of what you can post and what you can’t, including the technical advice we get here at Troypoint. Sadly, this is obviously an effort to censor anyone who seeks freedom to express ideas and information they don’t like, which is subjective, and therefore, political in nature.

1 Like

I am working on getting this video up right now. Will post back when done. Thanks for your patience.

2 Likes

Onn Supercharge Video has been added to this post.

4 Likes

On a side note did a search for some info on google and your You tube videos popped up. so not completely buried thankfully. Still hope

I posted a hard copy of the video on the insider. search Onn install.

Thank you. Those are from our old backup channel.

Hello TP my first time checking in do you still have the video on how to expand memory
on a firestick4k and the previous models can you send me a link to them

Try the search up top and the tag section this might be helpful found it in the tag section. All fire stick guides in one spot! *Please Read* - #4 by TP-Dracoo

thanks not too tech savey thats why i watch TP video trying to learn to cut the cord

That’s no prob everyone starts somewhere :+1:and you are in the right place to learn. As far as video you are looking for I don’t know but all the information you need is here. Use the tag’s and search and you will find it. If you need help everyone here is very helpful and willing to help. If you are patient and willing to learn is the first step. Have fun with it and you will get were you need to be. Good luck stream on :v::grin:

1 Like