Whats with the lack of streams?

Hi @glachance474
Installing the provider packages through the add-on Seren.

2 Likes

I watched this video couple weeks ago. Set it up with the crew. Works great thx.

2 Likes

Also, in Cinema, when I select a movie to watch, the links are always something different from the movie I am trying to watch. Is there anyway to fix this?

1 Like

@Jeffery3470

This is a ongoing problem with many conversations on it.

As a newer user please use our search function.

Stremio
Kodi
Syncler

Use them instead of cinemahd.

Also this topic is has sparked alot of different conversations, we need to stay on topic here.

@sktn77a

There isn’t any lack of streams if you are doing the many options mentioned above. Let’s focus on the topic on hand.

3 Likes

I’m sure it won’t be right for those who think everything should be free but I’ve found the Syncler service to work very well. Of course you have to pay a bit up front.
I’ve tried all those services and found uunlockmyttv and Cinema to be best.
I stopped using Kodi years ago as I assume someone is always watching there.
I also pay a bit for my streaming service although they can disappear in a minute.

1 Like

I have had this issue. Thought that real debrid would solve it. It didnt. It gives me a lot more links, but very few of them work. It would be nice if you could just pick something, click it and have it work

1 Like

I have bad eyes but Torrentio isn’t there, no matter how many times I look. I did download Stremio from TP and it is the latest version, so not sure what to make of a link that isn’t there. Thanks

2 Likes

https://torrentio.strem.fun/configure
Try installing it from their website.

3 Likes

Hey do you remember what that app is called that puts the little blue dot on screen indicating your VPN is on? I just downloaded Stremio and no way do I run that without a VPN !

Vpn safety dot
I think its in unlinked but vpnsafetydot.com is the home.

4 Likes

Yep, VPNsafetydot, green dot for VPN on and red dot for VPN off.

1 Like

I use the thumb up and thumb down.

1 Like

That’s cool. :+1: Interesting that, when you install IPVanish, it tells you that a “key” will appear on screen to let you know its running. Never seen that in the 5 years I’ve been using it (on a firestick).

1 Like

Ahh I got ya. Ya that’s been an Android option on my devices for some time, and not just for IPV. With any vpn my phone tells me if it’s on and active and a key is also present on my top bar.

1 Like

Troy also has the dot in RAI.

1 Like

Ya it’s in a lot of places. I prefer not to have any libraries on my stick as I only need them for setup and then never again. So I have the developer sites in a list and use them if an app fails or if anyone needs a direct link.

1 Like

will try it . thanks

2 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Real debrid with stremio help