Whats with the lack of streams?

@sktn77a

Change the section beside all where it says official to community.

Forgive the frustration but there is user error here.

Real debrid will solve your stream issues. Stremio is a great free option. I really dont think you are doing everything. So many guides with results.

It’s hard to suggest all this help when you tell us well it’s not working when we know for a fact they are there.

1 Like

Well I have no idea what you’re missing. Go to add-ons and make sure Community is selected on the right. For me the very first one is Torrentio. Anime is way down the list. Personally I would go to Stremio.com and download the latest one.

1 Like

Done, not there on mine. And I did download the latest version from the stremio.com site (I thought maybe you guys were using a different version which is why I included my version number).

I finally got RD installed on Torrentio Lite. Had to get an API key from my desktop, copy down 54 digits, and then enter them with the Firestick remote! Luckily I didn’t make any errors copying or entering it so I’m getting RD links now.

Having used the Amazon fire devices and these apps for going on 8 years, I’m not a total newbie. I appreciate the help here but some of these apps (and devices) don’t make it easy for you!

1 Like

Have Real-debrid and Cinema with zero issues.
Undetectable changes over the past year.
East coast time, Maybe simply lucky : )

3 Likes

I don’t mean to be insistent

, but it’s there. I program Firesticks for some extra cash and Stremio is one of the apps I always install and configure.

I might suggest something easier for you like TeaTV.
In downloader enter the short code 19895 or 49074
And once installed go to settings and authorize real debrid. This app has Movies TV Shows Live TV HD Releases and much more.

2 Likes

Thanks. Don’t know what going on here but it seems to be working with Lite.

Yes, TeaTV was great until earlier this year when they locked you into TP Player with its ads and poor performance. There are some work-arounds but they aren’t worth the effort.

1 Like

Um that’s not correct. I use mx player with TeaTV.

Follow the steps to use MX Player with TeaTV:

1. Launch TeaTV on your device.
  2. Search for a movie you’d like to see. Select the movie and press Watch Now below the title.
  3. Choose your source and click it
  4. Then choose to Play with External Video Player.
  5. Choose MX Player, and select Always below so it becomes your default movie player.
2 Likes

Try Syncler a few pounds for 6 months, my go too app. Couldn’t do without it. Jimmy.

4 Likes

Not that I need it. But Torrentio doesn’t show on mine either. I DO have everything set in filters so not sure why it would show up for others but not for a few.

2 Likes

@Remy

It’s under community. It’s there.

1 Like

I got rid of Cinema this morning. I’ve been using it for years, but it hasn’t been like it used to. I’m using cyberflix and RD, and IPVanish. It’s been doing good so far. Actually getting a good amount of RD streams on cyberflix. Good luck to all

1 Like

i don’t think RD works with stremio anymore. i havent seen it in many weeks

1 Like

@doggpound

It does.

I use it every so often. You sync with your api key in rd with the torrentio config, the rd links are more at the bottom…

1 Like

I use it daily. Never an issue.

I set up streamio some time back after Miki’s recomendation and its been flawless. Works great and no real issues not seen in other such apps. :+1:

1 Like

I haven’t been getting a single stream with Cyberflix for about 3 months now. Do you get any non-RD streams or is it just working with RD?

1 Like

Kodi is popular here and many can help you get what you want. My main VOD app is Stremio. I use TeaTv as a backup. Live sports I use the Silk browser on my 4K Max Firestick, and I have TiViMate loaded with 8, out of about 30 free playlists for all my live TV needs, and that gives me thousands of channels, as if I need that many. So if you can decide what you want to focus on, we can pretty much help you get it.

2 Likes

@sktn77a
I haven’t tried cyberflix with out the RD account connected

1 Like

Working on mine. I get RD+ links that show and then others that are just torentio.

Hi
Are you talking about installing the provider package within the Kodi add on, or downloading it through the download app.
Thank you

1 Like