Whats with the lack of streams?

Thanks. Yes, I did that (Kickass torrents, pirate bay and a bunch of others) but still cant get anything but pay movie links. Which addons will get movies and TV series?

1 Like

@sktn77a

Did you install the major stremio addon torrentio?

2 Likes

Didn’t see that one in the community list(?) Is it in there (somewhere?) or do I have to download it?

EDIT: Never mind, I saw how to add it on Troypoint. I’ll give it a shot when I get home.

2 Likes

The addons that you installed will give you the movies and tv series. Now when you choose a movie and click on it you will see a list of sources on the right. The ones at the top are paid but the free ones are below that. You have to scroll down. Move your selection to the right to highlight a source like the pay one then click down to scroll to free ones

1 Like

Ah, OK. Instant gratification took over!

1 Like

All good. You should have seen me getting frustrated with TiViMate until I was taught how to access the menu. Lol. Seems like just yesterday but more like a month ago.

2 Likes

I’ll go back and try these. I like to try different options just for fun. Thanks

1 Like

You or anyone needs help just PM me. Saves space in a stream as I tend to wander off topic. ADHD.

2 Likes

can I add that to a Fire TV box?

2 Likes

So I see where the free stuff comes up and they do play very well. However, not that many compared to others especially Kodi. So it’s OK. How do you control the movies such as pause and such? There are no controls to do such on mine at least. Thanks

3 Likes

I ended up deleting it as I could never get it to work properly

1 Like

Stremio? I certainly think so. Firesticks are Fire TV, so yes.

1 Like

OK, Installed Stremio and searched for the Torrentio package but all that came up was Torrentio Brazil and Torrentio Lite. I’ve installed Torrentio Light and am getting a small number of streams but don’t see many settings to adjust (it comes “preconfigured”)? Is there a regular Torrentio?

EDIT: Also, how the heck do you install RealDebrid with Torrentio on a firestick?

1 Like

In Add-ons>All/Community, Torrentio v0.0.12 is literally the very first add-on in the list. Click the gear icon on the left and folliw the on screen prompts. Your Silk browser should open to torrentio.strem.fun/configure
Fill out the form, when you click on providers choose Real Debrid, you will then get another option for a link to obtain an API code. Copy and paste it or write it all down and enter it. Make sure you have your vpn off while getting the API key or you will get a warning. That’s pretty much it.

3 Likes

Nope, not there. (a couple of Anime packages are first and its nowhere on the list, even when I search).

Also, on the firestick interface, web access is awful. I can get to the RD key but half of it is obscured and there’s no way to see the entire key. Anyone able to describe how to do this with a firestick/silk browser?

1 Like

Use teatv. It works great for me.

1 Like

@sktn77a

I think you need to review guides on troypoints website.

Torrentio is there. Change your fliter settings to all

1 Like

I used to use TeaTV and it was good. But about 6 months ago, they started forcing you to install their video player which was riddled with adds. Same with BeeTV.

1 Like

I am using Real Debrid but I’m finding plenty of Streams on Cinema that are not functioning.
I prefer Exodus Redux but there too, many streams start playing but then freeze within a minute or two.
Is it possible that the bandwidth is being overly used and consumed by too many users lately?

1 Like

I’m using v1.4.13 (the latest) of Stremio and there’s no Torrentio in the list of addons (with the ALL filter, the first adon is Anime Kitsu:

I’ll see if the troypoint guide show how to integrate RD.

1 Like