What is the difference between streaming devices?

We use Diggz also, best option with Kodi that we found also and works well with Real -Debrid.

Miki, the amazon 4k fire stick is IMO, ranks with the other top ones. You can buy a pre loaded one for 69.00 and 99.00 if you don’t want to load all the apk’s. Use the troy point website… never too much info.

This is one difference to be taken seriously!

3 Likes

Thanks for all the help y’all! Even after trying this for several years I realize I still have A LOT to learn. I got frustrated with builds that only half worked, then my beloved terrarium tv died and I played heck finding a replacement apk. Had not used my fire tv box much in the last year and half basically due to being inbetween housing. Just got a new place and had things set up, and lo and behold, the fire tv box died too lol. I was also afraid amazon was soon going to make it hard on us cord cutters. I do like the idea of being able to download games and having more creative authority over your device, but it is tricky when a great product rolls out a craptacular, suffocating update. Keep the advice coming, I’m trying to learn as much as I can. Thank you all so much for the great advice!!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.