What is everyone using to watch their shows

ya know “back in the day”…in streaming terms could mean last week :joy:

2 Likes

That’s a purdy fancy home screen ya got there pardner…that on yer 6?

2 Likes

Thanks, my Memorial day edition :sunglasses:… thats on my ugoos box, on the big screen.
Been dealing with mtp,otg, host androd 10, 11 issues all day…one wants to use host as transfer and another wants mtp…killin me :crazy_face:

Well good job…looks very cool. :+1: As far as your technical adventure…good luck with that…sounds like yer tryin’ to herd cats :astonished: :woozy_face:

1 Like

lol, I was attempting to copy a tivimate backup to a flash drive with mtp as ive always done…but something with android 11 was stopping the transfer :anguished:…when I switched to host everything just worked :disguised_face:… maybe I just need a break :crazy_face:

Yeah…I was having a few problems myself…mostly self induced…but problems nevertheless. I’m still learning how to move files around in FX…probably a lot easier than I make it out to be…but I’m a never look at the directions unless I absolutely have to type of guy. :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

That’s a very cool looking screen, :star_struck: :vulcan_salute:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 21 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.