What is everyone using to watch their shows

Thanks i will take a look at those :blush:

5 Likes

Kodi with The Crew, Mad Titan Sports, Rising Tides, The Loop for most sports. Seren and Asgard for TV and Movies. APK’s are Cinema and Film+ with Real Debrid. I also have BeeTV and Football Plus+2 as back-ups. IPTV Smarters Pro with 2 Free Playlists with UK and USA TV.

2 Likes

Thanks Kath, for live sports I would just bite the bullet and pay 10 bucks a month for one of those IP TV services. I had to give in to one for my local ABC News Channel. Sometimes the old ways are the best ways if they still work.

2 Likes

RD and IPTV do you use separate company for these, wouldn’t know where to start

1 Like

I will, are you allowed to suggest any ?

2 Likes

Take a look here for the best recommend aps with real debrid setup.

2 Likes

Real Debrid is a single account that you activate within all supporting Apps/Apks to give you the best available links.

For IPTV, search within this forum and you will get endless info and a great deal of options.
@Miki is fab when looking for IPTV info :+1: and pretty sure a link could be posted here that will give you the most reliable playlist to try.

3 Likes

We’re not allowed to name IPTV companies that we use, There are plenty of them out there most are around 10 dollars A month. You can watch Real-debrid tutorial’s on YouTube. This will make your TV experience very enjoyable instead of Searchable.

3 Likes
3 Likes

Well that’s not entirely true. Free and legal is fine, such as the free2view.com(link is now dead) project. It’s the unverified and “grey” area IPTV suppliers that can cause Troy major headaches, same as helping ppl access copyright material without the proper license. To many headaches and what ifs.

2 Likes

Kodi with The Crew, Covenant, Marauder, and Tempest addons for TV show and Movies with Real Debrid. An IPTV service for live tv, sports, and local news. I am using a SkyStream Pro Android TV box. No issues and serves all my watching needs.

2 Likes

How do i pm you when I’m sorted

Just to clarify, only iptv that can be mentioned here is legally obtained content.

That goes with anything.

3 Likes

Oh you just click on my avitar.

3 Likes

Miki I assumed you were a young buck, Yeah I’ve been around since 1993 the good old razor 1911 days and bbs’s.

Nope not “young”. I’m 67

Don’t worry I’m right there behind you pushing 45

1 Like

Here is one suggestion and not the only way to research IPTV.
Use Troy’s list of IPTV services until you find one priced for you, say $11 per month.
Go to www.rumble.com and do a search for that streaming service and chances are you will find a “YouTube like” video on that service
Or…just do a Rumble search for Cord Cutter Dad, he has been reviewing IPTV services for years and there are tons of them.
So pick a service that looks interesting from Troy’s list and search for that service in Rumble, see if you like how it works and what is offered, try it for a month and determine if it’s a keeper.

3 Likes

That link seems to just give a search option for channels or videos. I don’t see any way to search for IPTV providers.

2 Likes

Go to www…rumble.com
Leave Videos
In Search, type the name of the service you are interested in and hit the magnifying glass
Voila … Video (if available)

Alternatively you can type in Cord Cutter Dad and magnifying glass … Tons of videos

If you want Cord Cutter Dads Channel or subscribe to him, change video to channel.

3 Likes