What do you use as your primary streaming device?

I’ve got 3 AM7s coming from Banggood. Won’t be here til 2nd week of February. Will do a review and give the other 2 away on Insider.

12 Likes

@TROYPOINT

That’s awesome! That website said March for me… you got lucky.

I would have done it but my local iptv guy just got in New z10 pro max and offered me almost 100 off. Aha.

But that’s great looking forward for everyone’s review. Mine will come summer.

6 Likes

Just give me one and I will tell everyone how good they ar!:wink:

2 Likes

Windows 10 computer with KODI

ONN & Dynasty from WalMart

1 Like

After this poll, do a follow up poll on if money were not an issue. What streaming device would you choose?

What things may come…?

7 Likes

Nvidia Shield here and very happy with it :slight_smile:

3 Likes

My primary device is Mecool KM3 (128GB), I also have firestick 4K and 2 other Mecool boxes (KM1 & KM2). All work fine with real debrid, iptv and VPN.

2 Likes

I’m not technically inclined and after watching Troypoint’s review, I’d probably go for the BuzzTV XRS 4900

2 Likes

I use the Mecool KM6 Deluxe, but sadly no official Netflix support :confused: and i think I will save up for the Mecool KM2 which does have official Netflix support, 4k even!

1 Like

Video review for the Ugoos AM6 B Plus can be found on TVBox Stop. Looking forward to Troypoint’s review. I absolutely love using this device.

3 Likes

I have an android tv that sucks rocks. My sister and B.I.L. each have a MeCool KM7, 4 GB ram, 64 rom. They love what they have.

2 Likes

My KM2 sucks rocks and sits in electronic purgatory in a pile of junk. My Firestick 4K Max works flawlessly.

3 Likes

HK1 RBOX X4 Apart from price the performance features are the reasons I use this box, including future AV1 benefit.

4 Likes

After using some China android boxes I’m now settled on a fire tv cube and love it!

1 Like

I’m using a Firestick 4K,Shield and a Firecube at the moment.

1 Like

Beelink GT King Pro & Invidia Shield
ChuckyC

1 Like

I use Nvidia Shield.

I picked up a Walmart onn 4k to play around with the last month.added 64GB adoptable storage and removed/debloated installed apps. I am impressed with this thing for $20, just turn it on and watch tv, my fs 4k and 4k max I was always force stopping apps with emptying cache to eliminate buffering.

1 Like