What do you use as your primary streaming device?

• Fire TV Stick / Fire TV / Fire TV Cube / Fire TV Television
  • Android TV Box (NVIDIA SHIELD, Chromecast with Google TV, MECOOL, etc.)
  • Generic Android Box (Stock Android Box - Non Android TV)
  • Roku
  • Other - If other tell us in comments what you are using.

0 voters

7 Likes

Ugoos AM6 B Plus 4 GB RAM, 32 GB memory, hexacore Amlogic processor, 9.0 open android with rooting option.

8 Likes

Waiting on you guys to post a user review!

5 Likes

Formerly The Shield®…currently Mecool KM2…soon to be joining the “Got Root :eyes: Brothers Gang” with a Ugoos :sunglasses:

6 Likes

Was going to get a ugoos but I decided to not order it as it’s coming from China and to get to me will take months… I will get one soon.

I use my computer and fourmler z8, I will be upgrading to the z10 pro max. These boxes are fantastic side load anything. The major downside is they are semi closed due to mytvonline2 which is also a good iptv player.

The new one comes with upgraded os 10 and better decoder support.

Ugoos will be coming in the summer.

6 Likes

I use a Roku as my everyday box but only for my YouTubeTV. I use Minix as my movie TV series box

3 Likes

Ugoos AM6 B Plus user here.
I wanted a quality device to stream that had more than a Firestick but not as much as a Shield.

7 Likes

You can order this Ugoos unit off Amazon. I got mine within 1 week.

7 Likes

So far this is a lot closer than I had assumed. I thought the Amazon devices would be much higher.

2 Likes

@sim_bill

3 times the price on Amazon for Canadians and its coming from afar. I can wait. I’m fine with the z10 pro max it’s a underrated box.

@Jayhawks659

Me too. I for sure thought Amazon be through the roof.

My generic box poll is sooo low. Lol

3 Likes

Wow. I checked Amazon and the price for the AM6 B plus is still what I paid, $199. Are you saying it is selling for $600 in Canada?

2 Likes

@sim_bill

331 for a am7 in Canada. Amazon Canada doesn’t have much for ugoos.

4 Likes

Don’t even see the AM 7 listed on Amazon here in the US. Looks like your alternatives are Gearbest, Ali Express or Bangood, Ugh.

3 Likes

They are, that is why I’m waiting I have 3 people here willing to sell my a brand new z10 pro max, just waiting on a few things.

It’s just as good, just can’t root it.

2 Likes

Walmart Canada has the ugoos am6b plus on for $282/ cdn.

@Miki

Thanks mikki, the ut8 pro and the am7 are cheaper on those sites mentioned above even with shipping.

I just don’t want to wait 2 months. I can get the z10 pro max for 180 or less. I’m probably going to order one ugoos later in the summer. I’m also buying a gaming laptop later on as well and I’m going to turn it into a multimedia device.

Thanks for everyone’s help.

4 Likes

I’ve got 3 AM7s coming from Banggood. Won’t be here til 2nd week of February. Will do a review and give the other 2 away on Insider.

12 Likes

@TROYPOINT

That’s awesome! That website said March for me… you got lucky.

I would have done it but my local iptv guy just got in New z10 pro max and offered me almost 100 off. Aha.

But that’s great looking forward for everyone’s review. Mine will come summer.

6 Likes

Just give me one and I will tell everyone how good they ar!:wink:

2 Likes