Weyd settings? HOW TO? Instruction Manual

Do you realize that this subject matter was closed 5 months ago? And then reopened again. That’s what I hate about some of these topics you go back into them and they’re already 5 months old.

I tried searching for shows and movies . On weyd . It only gives me the option to talk into the mic . When i do that it opens up my alexa on my firestick. And searches through amazon prime . Any ideas ?

I have already installed it . Im saying when i go to search for a tv show or movie . And i click on the magnifying glass . It takes me to my Alexa for my firestick and wants to search there .

thanks to all for great infu

1 Like

Yeah by the sounds of it the cube wants you to search what they offer. If you can turn off MIC and use a keyboard you can type in search bar. I am using a Nvidea so it always asks for voice remote but when searching what is not on the listed shows it is better to type. Nvidea runs with google and and and. I am old so prefer typing as I have found the voice search never to give me what my typed words do. I have tried many apps paid and otherwise and WEYD is the simpliest easy access far better than KODI or Syncler and better at privacy if that is your thing.

1 Like

I do not have a cube . I have a firestick . Thank you for the info though .

Hi TP-Dracoo
Can u tell me the difference between Orion vs tinyurl? I’m using weyd with RD and tinyurl

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Dracoo has left the building.

1 Like

O I didn’t know… sorry if I did something wrong

Oh no, you didn’t do anything wrong at all, please don’t think that.

O ok… trying to follow the rules… I’m doing trial of Weyd and love it. Want to sign up for lifetime but would lifetime vip be needed or just lifetime?

I don’t use Weyd so I can’t honestly say. You’ll have to read up on the differences and decide what options you need, for your circumstances, or if you can make do with a free option. Hopefully someone who uses it and has a paid version will chime in and help.

I researched but I’m new at this stuff and some goes over my head. Lol

Hopefully someone who uses Weyd will jump in.
Ok I just took a look so lifetime is fine for you. You don’t need vip. Or just buy a personal 5 device 3 month sub. That would give you a chance to learn before committing to a lifetime. That way you’ll only spend $5 if you don’t like it. Then if you find it’s exactly what you want you can level up to lifetime.

I personally would just stick with the regular lifetime. The VIP Lifetime looks like you’ll get pre-release beta versions and more hands on support.

1 Like

Good call

That’s what I was thinking too

1 Like

I have the Weyd installed. I do like the app and went ahead and bought a 5 connection one year sub.

Imho, I wouldn’t buy a lifetime sub for it though. Who knows how long they will be around. I would be at my breakeven in 5 years.

It looks like there are 2 things added to a VIP sub which to me are no big deal.

1 Like