Watching Cinema while on airplane

It’ll start the download and I’ll start running the numbers but then just quits and reverse back to the list of feeds. But I’m not worried about it I don’t use it for movies unless I’m on a plane trip and I just take it off my pc.

As long as you got a way to do it that’s all that matters. I just decided to test it all out and see if this was easier than the old way of downloading from RD. It sure is and wow it’s fast. Have a great day @AJS1.

You know I finally got my TV and my shield on the power on and off to work together. I manipulated the system on the shield buttons to where the shield will turn off and on my TV instead of TV turn off and on the shield that was my problem.

Exactly what I suggest! Personally, I use Weyd + RD. :+1:

I just landed a few hours ago from vacation, and my Plex/offline method worked like a charm for my son. He has a tablet, and I was able to download stuff from my media server before we got in the air. He loved it and had his headphones so it was nice and quiet. Lots of ways to get offline content, but since I have Plex Pass, it was a sinch.

2 Likes