VSEEBOX... Different Models

Has anyone tried any of the VSEEBOX’s with a lifetime IPTV subscription?

Just checked out their website. Why on earth would you ever want or trust a Lifetime subscription to an IPTV service you have not used? Also whenever I see “Fully Loaded Box” it is a sure sign to run as fast as I can away from this scam.

3 Likes

Good advice. I was wondering if anyone has ordered one or used it. It appears to be a high priced super charged box. When the Firestick stops allowing to sideload 3rd party apps, patrons will be looking for an alternative like the Nvidia Shield, ONN or some other Android Box. Veesee may be an option.

So I purchased the vSeeBox V3 Elite. A little pricey, but in all honesty, it’s less than 2 months of my cable bill. I paid $400 for it.

I honestly think it’s worth it. If you can get years of service from it, then I think you get your moneys worth. You get a total of 14 apps and you can load other apps on it. This is the only IPTV that I know that has a working catch up. You can go back 7 days on a lot of channels and catch up and it works flawlessly. I don’t have any issues with buffering at all, not once. It is plugged in directly into my router extender using Ethernet. The heat programs which are the main programs are great, they are very organized and the tv quality is good. They also have Heat backup so if servers go down, you have backed up servers you can use to watch your tv/movies/shows.

My only issue is that you’re paying $400 for one device for one tv. But I just pay for other iptv and have multiple connections for the rest of the house which I added to the box through Tivimate and it works great.

Good luck!

$400 per box…man I’m in the wrong business.

Usually when it sounds too gd to be true it is. This just sounds like a rip off. Let us know how long ya sub lasts, just out of interest.
The troypoint crew could of steered ya in the right direction.
Happy streaming.

Thanks Sircue, I’ve been doing some research on the alternative boxes available & the VSEE seems to be the best. Once the Firecube doesn’t work anymore or sideloading stops, I’ll switch. Veesee is too expensive for all our TV’s, but for the main one, along with the Heat is a bargain if it lasts for a few years.

Hey Anth, what do you use?

Hey teehar, what do you use?

Please correct me if I’m wrong here. Other than having to set up and load everything myself (which is very easy) what does this $400 Box give me that say a $50 T95Z Plus with at least 32GB storage doesn’t. I don’t care about or need catchup. I watch all VOD on KODI and I would never watch a sporting event unless it’s live

VOD Movies/Shows - KODI/Stremio
IPTV Service with Native App and or Tivimate

And it’s not a matter of if but when the stuff on the $400 Box breaks and you will need to fix yourself. Hell if storage wasn’t an issue I’d argue I could do all of this on my $20 ONN Box. But I hope you are happy with your setup

1 Like

I have several devices but my primary is the Nvidia Shield Pro.I have a couple of the walmart onn devices,google chromecast,and a fire stick that my grandson uses.It’s main function is subscription apps such as prime,peacock.I should add that I use tivimate and a few iptv services and stremio on the shield.

MarkxG, sounds like you got it all covered. What does the IPTV subscription cost you? Never heard of it. I like watching the UFC PPV next day so I can fast forward. I don’t look at the results from the day before. Lodi is good. Too many updates all the time for my liking. I’ll stick with the Cube for now.

Sounds like you have it covered. What IPTV Services do you use?

IPTV is $7.99/month. I only watch Live News, Sports, and Sports Channels. All my movies/shows VOD on KODI

Wow you got ripped off :money_mouth_face::joy::laughing::rofl:

They aren’t advertised put it that way.

Nvidia shield pro, fire cube 3 and firestick max.
Iptv is £40 a year.
Also stremio and kodi for movies/tv.
I would strongly advise you not to buy that vsee box.

Thank you Anth! Makes sense.

2 Likes

Actually they have a support group that will fix your box. A friend of mine box wasn’t working, he returned it and they gave him a brand new box. When I bought my box they told me the same thing, if it stops working, the box or the apps, they’ll replace it. What’s also good is that there are updates and if those apps go down, you can bring it in and they’ll update it with new apps and stuff. I got tired of loading all these apps and they go down, or lose all their channels, or the buffering. The buffering drives me nuts, and it’s not my internet because I have gigabyte connection and all my TVs are connected via Ethernet. It’s also a plus that I could connect the box directly to Ethernet. I’m taking a chance with this service, if I can get a couple years out of it, it’s worth it in my opinion. I’m still subscribed to IPTV for the rest of the TVs in the house.

Good Luck with your setup. I’ve been doing this stuff for years for when something breaks or doesn’t work I know how to fix it and/or get something that replaces it.