VPNSafetyDot Now Requires Paid Subscription

Try this URL, but it is subject to change, so try to use it soon…

https://max-soft.com/vpn-d-ot.apk

If that link doesn’t work, then there is something wrong with the downloader app (cache issue?) or your connection.

As a last resort, use the above link to download the APK into your phone or desktop computer using a regular browser app and sideload the APK.

1 Like

thanks ! for your help

3 Likes

worked first time ! :pray:

2 Likes

When all is said and done, I now have 3 safety dots on my firestick, well one is a square :slight_smile: The original safety dot that wants us to subscribe still works. Yes it will shut off but seems to last a very long time. You just click and it’s back. I can almost see the screen for all the dots.

1 Like

Get surf shark and use kill switch, no need for the dot then

Isn’t it a conflict of interest for a VPN app to also have it’s own kill switch?

Meaning, if the kill switch ever “triggered”, would that be admitting that their own VPN service has failed?

I would think it depends on the reason for the disconnect. I have personally not experienced it very much, the VPN just disconnecting from servers, but if someone does experience that often, they need to troubleshoot their VPN and box for the root cause of this. I personally believe you can’t have enough safeguards to this VPN/Killswitch/Dot relationship, so I use both and check the VPN app often to make sure it seems solid.

The kill switch reconnects you in case of any disruption

2 Likes

Yeah mate I fully agree with you.

1 Like

Can you add it to be static mate, I can’t stand the flashing as it’s too distracting. Just red and green as static and I’d be a very happy bunny…lol

1 Like

The next version (finishing it up as we speak) will allow you to set the flash cycle to 20 seconds, so it will flash VERY slowly.

3 Likes

No worries, my search continues :+1::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Curious, what search?

For a VPN dot that is static, no blinking, no moving, just red static for non active vpn and green static for active vpn. I tried the paid version and when I selected the static setting it still flashed, hence my search continues :slightly_smiling_face:

Use the other Dot, it doesn’t flash

1 Like

A bit vague. What other dot?

There’s 2 different dot’s. I don’t know which is which? Scroll up this post and you’ll find it.

I’ve tried both and neither function with a static dot or settings to change to a static dot.

1 Like

There’s the original VPN Safety Dot, and the new VPN Monitor Dot and VPN Privacy Dot.

Personally, I still use the original VPN Safety Dot and it seems to work as usual. The basic version is free, but you do have a few options at your disposal. You can adjust flashing or moving from 0 to 20 seconds. You can adjust the transparency from 0% - 100%. You have an option for the icon also. You can choose between the “Dot” or “thumb” up/dn, or you can import an icon of your choosing whether it is user made or an icon off the net. I chose to make my own icon styled after the SS logo and then imported it to SS.

I have been using this app for years and it works great. If you wish to purchase the premium version, it cost $12 bucks for the first year and then $24 bucks thereafter. Personally, I don’t see the value in purchasing the premium sub, because the 3 added features are easily done for free by searching the net.

Bottom line, it’s just a dot to inform you your VPN is active or inactive. The original does this just fine.

1 Like

Thanks Miki. I know I sound like a broken record but, please all, include the actual websites as well as downloader links!