VPN Safety Dot Premium

It was built with code from google developers so im sure out there somewhere theres a kid pounding the keyboard to make an alternative :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Hey Ron sounds like a plan I think you Miki and Dracoo should get together and make a new dot make a million dollars and everyone is happy :laughing::clap::v::sunglasses:

1 Like

backing-you-get-yours

1 Like

I updated the VPN safety dot but did not choose the premium. Instead of it starting up automatically each day it gives me the option to choose premium or basic, then select ON. I am curious to know the difference between the two. It is a minor annoyance having to select basic every day. Does anyone know the cost of premium. I googled VPN safety dot and found nothing but it looks like I can still keep using it but with basic only.
I use IPVanish. Firestick 4K Max, and the safety dot does not affect my download speed.

1 Like

I think I remember reading that it’s around 32.97 Canadian don’t know what that is in us dollars a year quite steep for what it is. I love the dot but not that much. I think they are going to price themselves right out of business :laughing::v::sunglasses:

1 Like

If it’s $32+ cdn that’s about $5 USD.

I think they missed the part about Cord Cutting is to save money :rofl:

3 Likes

Conversion is 24.12 us

Yeah, the windows version now just refuses to work, period!

Well damn, I got that update notice and thought it was just an update like a windows update. So I hit update and did not see any evidence there was going to be a charge. So far nothing charged from Amazon either. Stay tuned.

1 Like

Updater beware. I always wait to see if updates are legit and needed before I update anything. Unless you’re device is not functioning properly never update until it’s been out there for awhile. Just my opinion never auto update anything look at what happened with the Nvidia fiasco :thinking:
:v::sunglasses:

2 Likes

is there any information about what exactly is part of the premium version? because i am running free version 2.0.4 without any issues. only the wipe trace and the other feature is premium. maybe they changed that?

1 Like

I never updated but mine is still working but it says click here for premium I just turn it on and off and leave it alone aslong as the dot stays I will leave it but I will not be paying 24bucks don’t like it that much :v::sunglasses:

4 Likes

Just my experience… but i paid for the green spot upgrade and BOY AM I GLAD!!! Therei s a privacy button… so clicked on that… hey presto, even though the green dot was showing, it was displaying my unprotected VPN! I downloaded another IP checker and it confirmed that even though green dot and sharksurf were showing using vpn yet both sodtware were showing my IP. Oh i double checked there was also an IP leak and RTC! I ismplety deleted and reinstalled and all good.! I will be checking more frequently

Hey John, have you figured out how to enable the autostart feature?

That’s odd. I’ve never seen that with IPV or SS. I use IPchicken to check my IP address, what are you using?

I bit the bullet and subscribed to VPN Safety Dot premium service. However, I received an email saying “During the order process, our automated system noticed a few characteristics of the order that mean that we need to manually review it before we can process the order further.” My browser has been spooling for 3 1/2 hours! :confused:

I ran the VPN Safety Dot all day yesterday without issue. I shut down my device last night around 10 P.M. and booted up this morning. When I booted up my device this morning this pop-up appeared on my Nvidia homepage. All I did was dismiss the pop-up and then the dot disappeared from my screen. I then open the Dot app and dismissed the prompts and turned on the dot again using their on/off toggle switch and the dot reappeared as normal and is functioning as normal.

2 Likes

Exactly, it starts again, well for now. Lets see how this pans out. The price they are asking is too steep and on their face book page, people have told them outright, not only are people not going to pay that price but now you’re just encouraging someone to clone it and with all your new features. Don’t be greedy. Charge $1.99 for the app and you have a chance to survive.

4 Likes

yes the popup currently appears very very rarely. maybe every 3 days if you never turn off your firestick.
after that you can just go back into the vpnsafetydot and set the switch button to on.
it is no longer annoying