VOD APKs without RD

Didn’t want to head this “Cinema Alternatives” for obvious reasons! I’ve been using Flixoid for the last several months since Cinema started going downhill but in the last week or so, there’s a dearth of streams. So I tried the ad free versions of BeeTV, FilmPlus and TeaTV (they are basically all the same). BeeTV with MX Player works well but is incredibly slow. FilmPlus Is OK too, a little faster. TeaTV was probably the best but still couldn’t install any external player other than TPlayer (?.. Miki?). Also, even with the ad free version of TeaTV, there were still annoying ads at the end of each program.

@Miki - where did you get the version you posted recently from Seeney’s library?

@sktn77a

You have a different post on this… this is the second time you asked and the answer will be the same unless something drastically vhanges.

Stremio is your best free option

Take a look here for the best recommend aps with real debrid setup.

1 Like

Thanks. Yes, I’ve read all those articles. But things are changing so quickly and I had a couple of specific questions (my last post was a lifetime ago in APK years!)

I use Stremio primarily (with RD and a vpn), but my kids and other family members don’t want to use RD or a VPN (they aren’t very computer literate), hence the request for do addiional help.

1 Like
1 Like

@sktn77a

Then nothing has changed, the troypoint website would follow suit.

Not to be dismissive or rude but thats just how it is. Use stremio with a vpn for free results.

There is also other topics asking what people use as well. What you see happening is alot of encryption and cloud dns protection that stop free links and kill free apps.

1 Like

Once set up in Stremio RD+ is simply another source with absolutely no additional effort to start than any other link, VPN should be set to auto start with your device, so again no effort, so I don’t completely understand what the problem is. As far as your kids go they have to wear seatbelts, so tell them the VPN is the same thing, it’s for their safety.

4 Likes

Thanks. Any link to the ad free version of TeaTV?

It’s in unlinked seeneys library.

2 Likes

OK, thanks. I’ll have to install Unlinked and check it out.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.