USTVGO NordVPN Error

I just checked this link on my Dell laptop using Edge and it showed 102 channels Even though the link states 80 channels it does indeed have 102 channels

Like I said. It is just an emergency app just in case. I don’t want to go into TV withdrawals and have to see my therapist again! lol

lol. Ya. I never use it any more. 1 paid iptv and 3 loaners. Like you, that’s more than enough. Remember when you and I were hunting all the free m3u and m3u8 URLs? lol. Seems so long ago.

Yup, got rid of all the iffy ones and only kept the solid ones like Pluto, Samsung, Plex, Stirr, Tubi, etc… Only the ones that have excellent severs and epgs. I have about hal a dozen of quality m3u’s Ihave installed. The ones I listed above, I believe, are scraped directly from the apps you can get from the Play Store. I have 2-3 others that are from private servers that i was graciously allowed to be a part of.

I uninstalled all my free ones. I just have 4 playlists. 1 I paid for and 3 are from friends here. My paid services have all the channels I need.

1 Like

Same here dumped all the free ones, plenty to sort through with 2 paid. But it’s always nice to have a backup.

What happened to that one app you always used. It was kinda weird to me, but you seemed to like it. I forget the name of it but is had ties you clicked on.

Ola TV. It went for a crap and never came back. love me and leave me. Sad really. :sob: Over 3000 servers but way to many problems with connections. Paid IPTV now.

2 Likes

@Miki I see on your screen shot of 102 channels at the very bottom it says USTVGO.TV not USTV247. Is that what your Max takes you to in the Silk Browser when you type in USTV247 web info?

Yes. That’s where it takes me in the silk browser.

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.

Do use Proton free for streaming. I use Stremio

Yes I use Proton free with stremio

I think you have been mislead or somehow got it wrong. ProtonVPN is just that A Virtual Private Network and is an app to assist in being safe while connected on line by masking yourbip address. Stremio is an app similar in many ways to Kodi although with far less options. Stremio is a way to get movies, series, anime, and so on to watch.