USTVGO NordVPN Error

Between those 2 @Miki lists you can get almost any mainstream sporting event. Great when your on the go.

1 Like

Here is the APK. This is the one I have on my Nvidia and tablets.

I just downloaded it on a phone to check. It works fine and has 102 channels.

3 Likes

Tx @Powerfader. Think I’ll give the app a run on my Max and compare it to the feeds in The Silk Browser. Have fun and STREAM ON.

2 Likes

Works fine with Surfshark VPN as well, but I had to change the city to Chicago in Surfshark and then it works every time with the restricted channels.

4 Likes

Yeah, Chicago seems to be working today, but that can change. One time I connected via India! lol

Yeah, you need to use a VPN

It says for Android, will that work on the Max?

Yes it should. AmazonTV is built on Android.

2 Likes

ustv247.tv has only 75 channels. BUT ustv247.com has 102 channels. This is FYI as I use kodi, but just thought I’d throw that out there. I don’t use either as I’m a kodi guy.

2 Likes

I am using Proton Free VPN (USA Server) on ustvgo.tv via Silk browser and am getting all channels.
Free VPN for Android | Proton VPN

2 Likes

ustv247.tv has 102 channels in the Silk browser on my 4k Max.

I was able to get all the channels when I switched to Dallas location on VPN today. Never experienced not being able to get a channel due to VPN location before. New experience, I will put it in the arsenal for next time.

Using Windows pc it only shows 75 channels and espn and a few are blocked even with Proton plus servers. I’ve tried several cities with no luck unlocking all. But that’s the norm.

Ya on my max I get 102 channels, but of course some don’t work.

On Silk with my Lite I see only 75 channels.

The Max shows 102. But this isn’t anything I use, I have a paid sub and 3 freebies that cover every channel I could want.

1 Like

Wierd, just clicked direct from your link on my samsung android phone and only got 75 channels. Oh well. No biggie!

102 channels.

USTVGO 247 is a just in case backup. I rarely use it except for when peeps start posting about it. I get all those channels and whole bunch more elsewhere.

Btw, I don’t think the Proton VPN works anymore on the USTVGO 247 app. Although, I do find intermittent success using SS. I find even in SS I may need to seek out other servers because sometimes a server will not unblock those restricted channels. Lately (yesterday) the Chicago server was unblocking them but haven’t checked on it today.

Also, @Tico259 posted the 2 links that one showed only 75 channels and the other showed 102 channels using the web stream. I don’t use the web stream because I downloaded the apk for convenience, but I do have the web stream saved as a favorite on my laptop and made an app/shortcut using the Microsoft Edge settings to place on my task bar.

1 Like

I tried the app PF, but it buffered like crazy and the stream quality was poor, very grainy. Silk browser is best for me. But like you I don’t use this much at all. My IPTV service is best. With Proton I have to try different locations. Often NY seems best for me.

1 Like