USTVGO NordVPN Error

I have been getting an error message on both ustvgo.tv and ustv247.tv on some channels (espn, hbo, etc) that says we need to use NordVPN to get the channels. Is anyone else having these issues and is there a workaround or another IPTV that I can use with SurfShark VPN?

2 Likes

This has always happened. Nord is what the site promotes but occasionally other VPNs will work. I think you can get the list through Mad Titan in Kodi and not get the popup.

2 Likes

I had the same issue. Resolved it by changing locations on VPN.

2 Likes

Kelsey,
Did you change your VPN location to another country?

1 Like

I resolved any issues with an ad blocker

i just changed it to a different city in the usa. i switched vpn providers from nord to surfshark. nord worked fine but TP is discussing surfshark a lot and thought i would give it a try. hope this helps

1 Like

As Miki stated it may work intermittently. I Have SS and find this to be true. Although, if you do indeed have Nord. That should work because it is the VPN they are selling.

I just now checked and using SS via Chicago just allowed their restricted channels. …watching one of them at this point.

2 Likes

Nord VPN on nVidia shield pro using Jio Pages browser is the best setup for USTVGO I’ve found. Used USTVGO for years and Jio really helps as well. Only tried on Android, haven’t tried Jio on Fire OS

1 Like

I am in the U.K. and using Nord with a U.K. server I can watch the channels that are of interest to me. I generally watch through the Silk browser on my FS

1 Like

I downloaded the USTV 247 from APK Pure a few years ago and it has worked flawlessly ever since. The only issue are the restricted channels that everyone experiences unless you use Nord. I have SS and sometimes need to change cities to get them to work. Right now, it seems I can access those channels going through Chicago

Btw am using the USTV 247 V 1.5. Also, I made a shortcut so I could have the app show up in my favorites

1 Like

In my world,everyone is entitled to earn from their labors. The developer(s) of USTVGO etc. provide free programming. They plainly state Nord VPN is required. I’m sure they earn money is various ways from Nord, but look what you get from them at no charge. I began streaming to save money never expecting a free lunch.
P.S. I changed to Nord to watch USTVGO years ago. IPV was so slow then. I haven’t regretted it and they have offered cheap renewals when requested

The USTV 247 apk is the same as the web stream and require the same Nord. I just downloaded the apk because I didn’t want to use the web stream.

As far as being able to use SS and get these restricted channels is fine by me. After all, Nord owns SS. Also, keep in mind they are grabbing the links they use from other sources and just packaged them themselves. I doubt seriously if they are paying any royalties for using these channels/programs.

1 Like

I honestly only heard about these web streaming sites because of Troy’s videos and followed his advice of using Surfshark VPN. In the video, he mentioned that one of the added benefits of using SS was being able to stream ustvgo.tv. I have always just watched it on KODI using The Crew Sports links. It did seem to have less freezing when i streamed on Silk Browser.

1 Like

I’ve used the web stream and it is good, but I like the convenience of the standalone apk and it works just as good as the web stream.

I use the web stream on my laptop sometimes. I just made the web address a shortcut to place on my taskbar.

Btw, SS works sometimes, but not consistently. Good enough for me as USTVGO is just a minor backup for me.

2 Likes

Like you, USTVGO or USTV247 are back ups to my IPTV service. USTVGO provides 102 channels while USTV247 only provides 75 channels. I also find my data usage is lower on USTV247 due to slightly lower quality. I do find all the channels that interest me are on both. You may find one or more of your favorites to be missing.

1 Like

I am looking at my USTV 247 app right now and I have 102 channels and the pic quality is the same as the web stream, which is good enough for me.

2 Likes

I have Proton VPN and still get most channels. between stream2watch and ustv247.tv there are a good selection of feeds. Thing is, I have an IPTV service and rarely ever use the browser to access feeds.
Have fun and STREAM ON.

2 Likes

@Powerfader You D’a Man!!! I couldn’t find USTV247 app at APK Pure, plenty of USTVGO and others but not USTV247. The web site for USTV247.tv has only 75 channels, so you got the winner

stream2watch has about 160 channels (click the tv icon in the list), heavily sports oriented but a nice combination with ustv247.tv
Stream2watch | Watch Live Sports Stream Free. TV online for Football, SoccerStreams, Reddit Sportstream

@Miki Thanks, I book marked that one

1 Like