USTVGO is working again with a new url

Looks to be back as https://tv.ustvgo.live/

8 Likes

The link to watch a channel jumps you to 123TV, which is another alternative. I tried a couple basic channels and only one that I tried actually worked.

9 Likes

So no its not back up.

5 Likes

Yep…I saw this yesterday and had to correct my post. Its not back but I do expect it to be back.

4 Likes

That’s a cheap Click Bait & Switch con job! Clicks for cash and they make sure you stay on their page for at least 30m seconds to get that ad revenue!

Besides, what I am hearing 123tv is soon to gone, also. A lot of their channels do not boot up.

5 Likes

Seriously doubt it. they got busted bad. The only thing that might happen is someone decides to make another one, but I ain’t holdin my breath! Not certain which one of the agencies took them down, but these guys are not coming back.

4 Likes

we will see, I predict re-branding and originating in a distant land :rofl:

5 Likes

So if we see USTXRONGO. TV , we won’t think anything of that. Real inconspicuous like.

4 Likes

talking with a few people and trying to figure what can replace USTVGO that is simple, free, and safe from malware attacks. Got 2-3 things in the works, but nothing solid to date. Talking with a friend on Discord about trying some things. He has a bunch of scripts he is willing to share. Although, it will require you to download and host yourself.

There is one website that is showing some promise and an Insider member is doing the research and build on it. Shows signs of life!?

10 Likes

I have also been monitoring a couple projects since ustvgo went down and I see activity in their githubs etc. So its brewing but exactly what dunno :+1:

6 Likes

I feel like things of this nature will always continue to happen in a back and forth manner. Site or apk shut down, new but slightly different one appears. That shuts down, new one appears… :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

The cat and mouse game continues!

2 Likes

It is up as ustvgo.kissreport.com but there is no sound for some reason

I tried it but the site will not work .

Same here. I thought at first it was just for Radio stations. It took me to a 124 station list and then took me individually to their live broadcast, but at that point I’d taken a dozen or so clicks and gave up.

1 Like

Did you try this one https://thetvapp.to/ It’s even better than USTVGO.

4 Likes

Yowsa tx. That is nice of you. I’ll give it a test run tomorrow. Watching some Stremio with the wife and wrapping up our day. Another crazy one. Again tx. I’ll let ya know how I makebout. Haveca good night.

I have tested it. It works fine on my TV using this casting software ‎Web Video Cast | Browser to TV on the App Store

1 Like