Updated 1/28/2022: Adding Pluto TV and other URL's to Tivimate

I know where to assign the epg in playlists but there is no such thing as “Search” anywhere when assigning the epg.

1 Like

4 Likes

I went there multiple times and could not access the search. So I just let it spin the little circle. 5 minutes later it popped up. Tx.
Excellent. That’s 1 down. Learned something new today tx to you. All around a great day.

7 Likes

Search is the little magnifying glass icon.

2 Likes

Make sure you read my disclaimer in that post. There are some things you may need to do to get all channels assigned.

6 Likes

Powerfader I did something similar to what you said…errr I think. I basically have about 12 epg list and what ive done is group my favs together and then assign a working epg to any channels that had none. The result is all assigned and looks good. Thanks

9 Likes

Which doesn’t become active and you can’t click it until every single choice loads. That was where I was stuck. It took 5 minutes for the list to load the first time. I then got all the EPG loaded, took me about 15 minutes and now I get a 403 error and even clearing cache and turning off vpn it’s the same. Now I can’t get any channels from USTVGO to play. Lol lol lol. That’s it. I gave it my best. All deleted after all that work. Oh well. Nature of the beast I guess.
TX PF for the help.

1 Like

FireStick 4K
Using Tivimate, NOT premium, I am trying the USTVGO m3u url above, I also entered the EPG above,
it shows all the USTVGO channels but when I select any
I am getting Error 403

1 Like

I think maybe Tivimate is not in your future? Lol

2 Likes

Check your speed and clear cache.

7 Likes

Lol. Same as me (I have Premium) and I was using it this morning just fine. Not sure if USTVGO is down.

3 Likes

Cleared cache, speed more than enough.
A little more info.
I had tried the USTVGO url this morning using VLC on Windows 7 laptop real quick to see if it would work.
IT DID, all channels I tried worked, including some I knew required VPN on web addrs USTVGO.tv
those did work on VLC.
Now VLC on the laptop gives an error: “Your input cannot be opened”
It seems something has crippled that m3u https://parrotm3u.tk/USTVGO ](https://parrotm3u.tk/USTVGO
if that makes any sense.

6 Likes

I see the error 403 also. I will let it set a few days and keep checking. Its possible its being modified or worst deleted.

6 Likes

I am talking with the Parrot people right now. Both of those m3u playlists are down for now. The epg is still good. I just got home to where I could adequately research this. I will post an update when we figure this out.

Don’t delete them just yet. I am trying to get a solution.

5 Likes

No, USTVGO is not down, but this USTVGO m3u url is having issues right now. The other m3u is also down and they both are sponsored on the same server. I am talking with some of the developers to see if we can resolve this issue.

Btw, my USTVGO app is working. So this is not a USTVGO issue/ It is a github server issue.

4 Likes

https://iptv-org.gitlab.io/iptv/countries/us.m3u

assorted channels, no epg

6 Likes

The USTVGO M3U IS NOT WORKING AT PRESENT! The other M3U with 1,100 chanel’s is partially working, except for all the USTVGO channels.

Sorry for the confusion, but this IS the way of life in an iptv world.

I am still trying to find a solution and will post it when/if I find one. :frowning_face:

Meanwhile, the USTVGO apk is still working as normal. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

PF you don’t ever need to apologize in my opinion. If it wasn’t for all the work you do with TiViMate many of us wouldn’t know half of what we know when it comes to TiViMate. All around I just got one thing to say. THANKS.
Going to reload it all today and give it another go.

6 Likes

Thanks for the kind words of support. The iptv world is many pitfalls and unknowns. What works today may not work tomorrow. Things change fast and without notice many times.

Anyway, us cord cutters will carry on in the fight to stream economically! …maybe?

People like Bezos, Comcast, among others will try their best to circumvent our progress.

2 Likes

If you only have the free Tivimate version, you are missing out on a lot of features. Plus you can only install ONE m3u. I strongly suggest upgrading to the premium version, and I would suggest just getting the lifetime for $25 bucks as opposed to the annual at about $8 bucks.

6 Likes