UPDATE: BuzzTV X5

And the happy ending just keeps getting better, this is a little bit of our last correspondence - . I will upgrade you regardless to X5 special edition, that’s a direct quote from @buzztvglobal. Never thought I’d say this again but “BUZZ ROCKS”

3 Likes

Ive got that new edition and all I can say is flawless…and It now has replaced my shield on the main tv :grimacing:…no hate mail please :joy:. I have moved the shield into gaming action for some fast paced high powered Golf :sunglasses: :roll_eyes: :partying_face:

2 Likes

Just got back from Shoppers Drug Mart (Canadian Post Office) box is on its way and I’m finding myself just as excited if not more than the first time. Great to see you so happy now with yours.

3 Likes

The new box will ship from Canada so you should get it fairly quick.

The question remains is…Who is AllAboutBuzz?

Untitled video

1 Like

That’s what Customer service is all about ! Thank you Buzz!

1 Like

I’m going to store that in my cloud and everytime I’m about to react while experiencing high blood pressure, I’ll pull it out to de-escalate the situation.:rofl:

1 Like

I would gladly pay the difference if I could get an upgrade, I bought the X5 right after Troys recommendation and am forever having trouble with it losing the internet connection. All other tvs work fine. Usually I unplug every time I turn it on and that seems to help but then the light on front stays blue when I turn it off.

I meant to say I unplug and then plug back in.

I’m glad to hear you came back to the good side for buzzTV :sweat_smile:

Enjoy

Thanks

1 Like

Mystery Man, lol. He’s one of our senior guys and the most knowledgeable about the buzztv app.

2 Likes

I can check if your box is stuck on an old update. Send a private message with your serial number

Thanks

1 Like

Sir, thank you so much I am not tech savvy and this is my first real box. I saved along time to get it and bought it after Troy’s great review. Serial # 6414868e06. Thanks for any help you can give.

2 Likes

Box is performing great. I’ve put it through the test of multiple apps, launchers and its not broke yet. Not a single issue. Thank you very much :+1:

2 Likes

@Powerfader will need to update this pic for you soon :joy:

One I use is TV Launcher 3 off the google Playstore. Others may have favorites as well.

I fix :pensive: oh me, oh my.

1 Like

I’ve been using the BuzzTV X5 since day one, as my daily driver. But now things has changed, due to some issues I’ve been having. The device drops the internet connection, I have to restart the device to get the internet back. Also device powers it self off, red light on the box comes on. I also have problems with the sound, I have to go into the sound settings and toggle off when on, when restart the device to get sound back. I spoke to someone at BuzzTV last week, they said that New Big firmware is coming in a couple of weeks… waiting patiently.

3 Likes

i’ve never updated my box beyond maybe the first one? not sure but i ignored the later updates because if it ain’t broke? don’t fix it…lol
my Buzz x5 works perfectly fine,i record tons of stuff w no problems and can even stream the content to
other boxes on my network using a well know apk
my box is cool…as always i’ll wait for awhile before i update anything…to see other peeps experience w the update?
meanwhile i’m watching tv

3 Likes