Unlinked code 710AB04D

the unlinked code 710AB04D is now asking for a pin does anyone know the pin number ?

@Boyley

Hi. I don’t know what you’re trying to download, but this TP manual provide the correct codes. You can give it try.:+1:

1 Like

Most requiring a pin are 911911
I’ll see if I can find any others.

1 Like

The 911911 code doesn’t work.

IO got a store 51829986 and it is asking for a password. I got this code in the Patriot’s room to use if 12
341234 doesn’t work.

1 Like

try 12345 or 88888 …

The information I got for the remap, I couldn’t get anything there. I got the apps finally, but they don’t work, and a tutorial came up with an update which required 2 ADB commands which are both 30 characters I refuse to put this on my streaming devices. Must be a better way. I am comparing the FS Max to the ONN box. I will post it when I finish the review.

several codes here, no promises
unlinked code 44444444 pin
https://livefarms.in/ncyl/unlinked-code-44444444-pin.html

1 Like

Is that for the remapper app?

3 Likes

Yes, I give up finding one for the MAX. Will be in my review. It will take some time and I have one of my friends helping me test. We both have a MAX and an ONN running on the same TV.

3 Likes

So @rjwinkler this doesn’t work?

2 Likes

No, it doesn’t work unless you want to type the ADB commands I posted that have about 30 character I identified. Get on youtube and look at the post. I have tried it before the new post was released. I use button mapper on the ONN.

2 Likes

Ahh ok. Thanks for the clarification. Appreciated

2 Likes

@rjwinkler

Best Unlinked Codes

As mentioned previously, Unlinked is allowing users to create their own codes just like FileLinked did for quick installation of the Best Streaming Apps.

If you want to create your own code, scroll down to “Best Unlinked Code” from there you can now register on Unlinked’s official website.

I’ll take a look for another app that works. I never remap any buttons on the 4k Max. Odd that the AFT app doesn’t work. AFT is usually a goldmine of info on the Firestick.
After digging into remapping a little bit I’ve found many requirements for remapping buttons on the Max remote. #1 the button like Hulu on my remote can only be remapped if it’s not installed. So the “prime video” button cannot be remapped as it comes pre-installed by Amazon with no way of removing it. So on my remote I can only remap 3 buttons, Hulu, Netflix and Disney+ as these apps are not installed on my stick. I also found a site with numerical short codes to enter in “downloader” to remap the 3 available buttons. Google search for them. Good luck.

Can you give me the password for 51829986 that I got in the patriots’ room?

I don’t wish to have my own, I use unlinked, but in the patriot room I was given 51829986 if 12341234 didn’t work, it requires a PW and that’s what I was asking for.

@rjwinkler

I’ve tried but it keeps asking for the pin password.

I also tried few other codes they all works.
You have to try another code from the link I posted earlier, the codes still working.

Otherwise “Clear The Data” from Unlinked app, then open the app again, and create a new library enter “12341234” it will shows you the name of the store “…” with hundreds of files to download from.

This is the only solution for now until the next manual update from TP. If you have another question pls post them we will be glad to help. :+1:

@Matrix

12341234 is down.

@Boyley

67664537 works well

@Miki

No just created a library and it’s working, must follow the steps in my earlier posts.

1 Like